29

"What the fuck? What the fuck? Why are you in my body?" I screamed, jumping up.

"I knew Sans was listening, so while you talked to Asgore at the barrier, I kind of hopped into your body and took a ride to the Above ground, as they call it."

I gasped for breath, maybe I'm going crazy? Yeah. That's probably right.

"No it's not. You know you're not going crazy. You secretly wanted this, deep, deep down."

"No, no, no. No. I did not want this. You're fucking insane."

Chara chuckled, "but, to some degree, so are you. Anyways, it's getting kind of cramped in here. I think I'll depart for now." I felt a pain in my head, then my chest, then all the way down to my feet. I gasped and crouched on the ground and looked up to see Chara standing over me. "I'll be back whenever you find somewhere for us to stay. Ta-ta!"

I sat on the ground in shock. What the fuck? How in the actual fuck did she get in me? Wouldn't I have known? Or at least felt it? I should have.

Okay, what am I going to do? I need to warn Sans. But he won't believe me! Not after what I did! How am I even going to get to him? If he sees me in the Underground again, he'll surely kill me. I've lost all his trust. Shit. Looks like I'm doing this alone.

Firstly, a need a place to stay. Where the hell am I going to go? I've got no family, no home, nothing. What am I going to do?

The only place that I could stay is the shack beside the opening of Mt. Ebott. But even then it's a shit arrangement. Whatever, it's what I have to do.

Sighing, I made my way up the mountain, nearly slipping a couple times. My skills are a little rusty after spending so long Underground. I finally made it after thirty minutes, wiping the sweat off my brow. I walked into the shack and collapsed onto the group. The air up here was thin, which hurt my lungs to breathe deeply, but it felt good. I let my mind wander.

What am I going to do? Honestly, how am I supposed to stop a demonic killing machine? I looked at the ceiling of the shack, tiny beams of light hitting my face from the cracks, and closed my eyes. Hopefully, I won't wake up. I don't want to deal with this hell.

~~I FORGOT TO UPDATE AGAIN GODDAMMIT.  I had to clean house and then we went out to eat with like 15+ people and stayed for a couple hours and it was storming and ugh.  Here you go.