19

Sans and Undyne were still talking battle strategies after I woke back up, so Alphys came up to my room and asked if I wanted to watch anime with her.

"There's anime in the Underground?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Y-yes! Mew Mew: Kissy Cutie #1 is better than Mew Mew: Kissy Cutie #2 though."

I smiled, "alright. Let's watch that."

Alphys brought a TV into my room since she didn't want me to walk around yet (and Sans and Undyne were in the main room), and put on the disc. She was hesitant to sit next to me, said she would stand, but I told her to sit.

When we were almost done with it, Sans and Undyne came in. "Hey Alphys, is Sky able to be let out now?"

Alphys quickly turned the TV off, embarrassed, and stood, wringing her hand together. "W-well, she could, b-but she cannot s-strain herself."

"I won't let her," Sans said, walking over to me and gently grabbing my elbow, helping me stand. "I want to keep my eye on her at my house. I can't let Chara get to her."

"I'll stand watch near Sans' and his brothers' house," Undyne said. She had removed her armour and was holding her helmet under her arm.

"Papyrus would like that," I said, making Sans chuckle.

"He would. Come on, let's go." Sans put my arm around his shoulders and led me out of the lab and into Hotland.

"God, I forgot how hot this place is," I muttered.

"'S called Hotland for a reason," Sans said back, grinning.

I rolled my eyes, "shuddup."

"Walk up sweetheart, or you're gonna be in here forever." Sans hurried me along and in no time we were in Snowdin. "Home sweet home," he said, carefully sitting me on the couch and then flopping down next to me.

"You couldn't be graceful even if you tried," I mumbled. "Can you get me food?"

"Yeah," he said, grunting as he sat up.

"Thank you, darling," I said, smiling sweetly.

He chuckled, "of course."

After eating a belly full of hot dogs, Sans started watching TV. I slowly started falling asleep to the sound of the show.

I was surrounded by darkness. Everything around me was black, and I couldn't see two feet in front of me. I held my arms out in front of me and walked slowly forward. Or what I assumed was forward.

"Skylar," a sing-song voice called. "Skylar, wake up. I'd hate for you to miss out on seeing your precious skeleton be killed. Slowly. Veeeery slowly." I walked upon a small sliver of light and stood there. Suddenly, Flowey popped up beside me, making me jump.

"Hi! I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower. I'm your new best friend."

"What? Did Chara reset again or something?"

Flowey cocked his head at me, "Chara? I haven't heard that name since she fell down here."

"What happened to her?"

"Bad things." Flowey shook his head, "she wasn't a good influence. She made me do things to other monsters I didn't like."

"Like what?"

Flowey whimpered," she made me hurt them so bad they almost died. No one suspected me. I was the king and queen's son after all."

"Enough!" a voice yelled, causing Flowey to gasp and start to go away.

"Wait! Who is that?"

"She's back. Chara. She's back. I've got to go. I can't help you or she'll kill me." And he disappeared.

"You know too much," the voice said. Chara walked up to me, holding a knife with an eerie smile on her face. "You know too much. I'll have to kill you." Then she lunged for me.

~~ I have this thing called Grammarly that like points out all my fuck ups in writing so I dunno if it's working or not.