The True Ending

This chapter is told in two POVs. The first and main one is obviously Sky, but the second is [X]. If a paragraph begins with a * then it' [X]'s POV.

"Why are you doing this?" Sans asked.

"Because I'm trying to help you all, and you don't seem to get it!" she yelled, and I glanced around to see if anyone was looking at us. Undyne and Alphys were the only two close enough to hear our conversation, and they started to walk over to us.

"How in the hell will you help us? The only thing you've done is kill everyone," Sans said, talking loudly but not quite yelling.

"Is everything okay?" Undyne asked, coming over.

"No, we seem to have a bit of a problem," Sans said, glaring at me. I knew he wasn't actually angry at me, but it felt like he was. I hate being possessed.

"W-what is it?" Alphys asked, walking over to me. "A-are you okay? You look different."

I got the same feeling as when Chara possessed me, a cold wave coming over my body and into my lungs. "Sky?" Sans asked, walking over to me and touching my shoulder. Where he touched, a burning sensation covered that area. I gasped and fell to my knees, grabbing a fist full of grass. "Skylar!" Sans fell next to me, but not touching me. "What's going on?"

Undyne and Alphys got next to me as well, and I could feel the eyes of both monsters and humans on me. I gulped and let out a breathy, "help me," before falling forward and letting the darkness take over.

*It's lonely. I'm lonely. I miss my best friend. Why did they have to turn into some murderous monster? I miss when we used to mess around, playing funny pranks on the other monsters, ones that wouldn't end up with them almost dying. I wish I realized something was wrong when they suggested... No. I'm not going to think about that.

*It feels different down here when no one's around. Colder, even. Oh, why didn't I just go with the rest of them? Why must I torture myself to stay down here for the rest of my life? They have to understand, even a little bit. I know the comedian must, he's been through this before. He must at least know what is happening.

*No, I don't think he does. No one does. No one understands what I've been through, what I'm going through. None of them understand what will happen. What they will do.

*Oh, woe is me. Boo hoo. My life is so hard.

*No, you know what? I'm going to help. I'm going to stop her. I'm sick and tired of living by their rules and following in their footsteps. I won't do it anymore.

*I'm going to help.

*I'm going to get out.

*And I'm going to get my friend back.

*But the first question is, how the heck will I get out of here?

When I came back to my senses, I was in a bed. I had a painful throbbing in my head and it hurt to breath, but I was alive, thankfully. I couldn't hear Chara's voice in my head, but that didn't she wasn't still there. She was probably just waiting for when the best time to do, whatever she did earlier, again.

I sat up, fast at first but it made my head hurt worse, so I slowly sat up the rest of the way. I glanced around the room and saw no one was in here, but there was a glass of water by the bed. I picked it up and sipped slowly, coating my dry throat. It felt like when you go outside at night and it's cold and you breathe in the air for a long time.

I looked around the room again, taking in more of the area, and saw that it looked oddly familiar. The layout looked like something I've seen before, but I couldn't remember where.