27

"What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms. We were standing in the middle of the Judgement Hall.

"I just want to talk. Well, technically I'm offering you a deal."

I raised my eyebrow, "what kind of deal?"

"The kind you can't refuse," she replied, smirking. "You and Sans got into an argument, right?" I hesitated, but nodded. "Help me."

"Help you what?"

"Help me kill him."

What the fuck? "What the fuck? No!"

Chara shrugged and pulled out her knife, "either you kill me or I kill you. The choice is yours."

I sighed, maybe if I went along with this then she'd tell me what she's going to do and I can warn Sans. Would that work? Eh, worth a shot. What's the worst that'll happen? I'll just rest. "Alright, fine."

She looked shocked, "wha- really?"

"Yeah, I mean, we obviously hate him. Why not help?"

Chara smiled, "wow. I honestly thought I'd have to kill you. I'm glad I didn't. I feel like you'll be an important aspect to this team." She turned away from me and waved to me with her knife. "Ta-ta for now. Continue your talk with Asgore."

I stood there, shocked. Had I really just done that?

"Yes, you did. And you don't sound like you fucking regret it." I whirled around to see Sans standing in the doorway at the end of the hall.

"Sans? What the- how did you get here? How much did you hear?"

"Enough to know how you really feel. Wow, I thought you were different. I actually liked you, but now?" He shook his head as we walked closer to me. "Now I don't know what to believe."

"Wait, Sans, let me explain-"

"Save it," he said, holding his hand up. "I don't want pity excuses. I want you gone. I'm going to go talk to Asgore, and he will help you out the Underground. I won't let you hurt anyone."

"Sans! Please, listen to me. I'm doing this for you!"

"No, you're doing this to me. Just, stay here, I'll be back in a second."

Sans bumped into my shoulder hard when he passed me, and he walked through the doorway. I stared after him with wide eyes. This is what I've done.