55

I stood up, checking my side to make sure it wasn't bleeding too badly, which, shockingly, it wasn't bleeding at all. I took in a deep breath, let it out slowly, and made my way back to Sans.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked me when I got there. "What happened? Was there something over there?"

"Don't tell him anything," Char hissed in my head.

"No, I thought I saw something, but it was nothing," I lied. It was shocking how easily I could lie to him about this kind of stuff. You'd think I'd be more willing to tell him because I was being possessed by some demon child, but obviously not.

"So why did you kneel down? It looked like something hit you."

"No, I just got a wave of nausea for some reason. I'm fine, everything's fine," I reassured him, knowing that nothing was fine.

    He glared at me a bit before nodding, "alright, if you say so." He turned back to the other monsters, and Papyrus walked up to us.

    "THIS PLACE IS AMAZING! EVERYONE IS SO NICE! I'M SO GLAD WE GOT OUT!" he exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

    "Me too, bro," Sans said, chuckling slightly at his brothers animated movements. "I think this will be better for us."

    "I DO TOO, BROTHER! BUT, WHERE WILL WE GO?"

    "Whadda mean? Do you want to go someplace else?"

    "I MEAN, A CHANGE WOULD BE NICE," Papyrus said, rubbing his hands together, "BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LEAVE WE DON'T HAVE TO!" he added quickly.

    "I'm not sure what we're going to do yet, but I know we'll figure it out. Let's just get settled here for a little while, get used to living above ground, and then we'll make the decision, okay?"

    "ALRIGHT BROTHER, THAT SOUNDS GOOD." Papyrus looked behind him and saw some children playing with Monster Kid, "OH, I'M GOING TO GO JOIN!" He ran off, leaving Sans and I alone.

    "Alright Sky, I think you need to tell me what really happened," Sans said, looking towards me.

    "What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

    "You know what I'm talking about. Tell me the real reason you went over there. I can tell when you lie."

    I sighed, "I can't," I said quietly.

    "Why not?"

    "Because I don't know what she'll do if I tell you."

    "I'll kill you, that's what I'll do," Chara said, and in my mind I could see her grinning.

    "Who is 'she?'" Sans asked.

    "You know who she is."

    "Chara?" I nodded. "Shit, really?" I nodded again. "Fuck," Sans hissed, "what do we do?" I shrugged. "Why aren't you speaking?" I shook my head and pointed to my mouth. "You can't? What the hell does that mean?"

    "It means that I'm stronger than her, and I'm in control now," Chara said, using my voice as hers. Sans' eyes widened. "Yup, and I'm going to revert everything back to how it was, before she messed it up. And I'm going to kill her, and maybe even you, just to make sure this doesn't happen again."

Guess who's back, back again? This bitch is back, tell a friend. Or don't, it's okay.

Another thing, um, I may need to take a break until like Sunday or Monday bc hurricane Matthew is gonna hit where I live tomorrow so idk if I'll lose power or not so yeah.  I'm sorry I really wanna get this story out and done for you guys but yknow nature's a bitch.