Dancing Side by Side with You: Day 4

Lucy (Wednesday)

Every time I look at Natsu, I always think to myself and ponder. What if I had known him for many years? If we did met years ago, would we be dating by now?

These past three days, I always have this sensation that I know Natsu and his little secrets. My body just gets really happy and excited to be near him, to be talking to him.

Today, on Wednesday, Natsu and I are going to be attending this formal party he invited me to. He told me to wear a really nice dress but not to go overboard.

Now, I don't know any of these people that are gonna be attending the party but Natsu told me that he'd be by my side and give me company.

Well, he better.

Leaving the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body, I leave towards the living room and grab my hairbrush from the table near a mirror. All of a sudden, the doorknob twists and in peeks Natsu.

"Hey, Lucy. Just remember that at seven–"

This idiot; that's why knocking is a thing.

Totally off guard, the towel slips down and I stare at him for about 5 seconds. I shriek, crouching down and hugging myself, feeling a rush of embarrassment climbing my body.

The worst part is I'm pretty positive that Natsu saw everything.

"Kya!! Don't look, you idiot!" I yell, blushing in mortification.

"U-Uh! Sorry! This wasn't s-suppose to happen! My bad!"

"Get out!"

Natsu slams the door and I let out a long breath. My heart was racing uncontrollably and I grab the towel, wrapping it around my body again.

I just wanted to grab my hairbrush. Was that too hard to ask?

***

Looking at myself in the mirror with a long blue dress, the door bell rings and I turn around, grabbing a hair pin.

"Come in!"

I clip the hair pin within my strands, making the left side of my bangs to stand back. Natsu enters and I turn my head off to my shoulders, seeing him in a black suit.

"Lucy? Where are you?"

"Over here inside my room." I reply from my room as I look at my reflection in the mirror.

After doing my hair, I spray some lavender perfume on my neck and chest, then I applied some lip gloss. I glance at Natsu in the mirror and smile.

He stares at me up and down, lost for words. A small smile appears on my lips, feeling good that Natsu likes what I'm wearing.

"Whoa..."

"Lost for words?" I chuckle, fooling around.

"Yeah! Obviously. You look beautiful." Natsu says, and I turn my body around to face him.

"Thanks. You look good looking yourself." I compliment back, and he blushes.