With Emotion

"Lu-Chan! The competition is tomorrow! Are you excited!?" Levy-Chan yelled after school, and I shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess I'm a bit excited. Why not practice right now at my house?"

"Without Sheria?"

"Well, she told me that she'd be practicing the rap by herself without any interruptions..."

"I see. Well then let's hurry!"

***

"Back, back seat of my car! (I'll let you have it!) Wait a minute, let me take you there (ah) wait a minute 'til ya (ah!)"

Levy and I both exhaled and inhaled, catching our breathes.

"We nailed it! We are so awesome!" Levy exclaimed, and we both gave each other  a high five.

"Yeah! We did it! I'm sure with Sheria rapping Nicki, it will be twice as good!"

"Indeed. Now, let's go ahead and take a break. My throat is dry."

I nodded and the two of us walked towards the kitchen.

"Is Gajeel competing in the competition?" I asked, and Levy glances at me.

"Yeah. And he's gonna to be rapping Mansion by NF with the help of Juvia singing Fluerie. That song is like...the best song." Levy said, and I nodded.

"I have heard of that song and I must say...it's really powerful. But isn't it suppose to be three people?"

Levy shook her head  and grabs two glass cups and fills it with strawberry juice.

"Natsu was just lying on that part...it doesn't really matter if you participate."

"That idiot..." I deadpanned, but then sighed.

"Well, the only thing we need to do is try our best and if mess up, lets just continue like nothing happened."

"Yep."

Levy gave me a cup and I drank it, the juice touching my soul.

"How can strawberry juice be so good?" I asked, so impressed.

"Hey, it's probably because it is strawberry...I don't know."

I chuckled and the two of us drank in peace, just talking about life.

***

The next day, I was really nervous and Levy went to my house at 5:30 AM!

"We need to choose an outfit for the competition. We can't lose time so let's hurry!" Levy said, pulling me towards the hallway.

"Wait, what about you!?"

"I've got it inside my backpack. Now, what I need you to do is try out all the outfits I'm going to be giving you. It'll just be three."

"Alright. Go ahead and browse."

Levy nodded and after ten minutes, she finally came with three outfits.

"Go try this one first."

She hands me an outfit with a pink tank top, a leather jacket, jeans, and boots.

"Guess we're going back to the 90's..."

"Hashtag Throwback! Now go!"

***

After a long time of trying to wear three outfits, Levy chose the one and only.

A black, see through sweater with laces, a golden bra, a flannel that must be wrapped around my waist, thigh length boots, and shorts.