Best Friend Goals

Levy and I decided to have some fun time alone.

Such like hanging out, starting trouble with the law, eating food, going to fun amusement parks, etc.

Today, we decided to go to Disneyland!

"Yo! This is amazing! This is a lot more fun when you're with your best friend." Levy said, amazed by how Disneyland looks.

"Yeah. I'm actually glad that I went here with you. I've never been here–"

"You've never been to Disneyland!? Oh my God, girl. What was your childhood!?"

"Dark and scary..."

Levy's eyes widened and looks down to the ground.

"Sorry to mention that. Anyways, let's not talk about sad and dark things today. Today is the day to have fun!" Levy said, grabbing my hand and dragging me off to a ride.

"Yeah, you're right. So, what do you want to do first?" I asked, and Levy smirks evilly.

"I want to ride this scary ass mountain! C'mon, it'd be a lot of fun!"

I looked up to see a high roller coaster mountain and I gasped.

"Levy, you're so crazy! We can't ride that! It looks insane!" I said, shadows appearing under my eyes.

"Please! It's more fun when we're together..."

I looked at her eyes and it was filled with hope and happiness.

I sighed, giving up.

"Fine."

"Yay! You're the best!"

"Whatever..."

***

"Levy!! This was a bad idea!!" I yelled, almost flying out of the ride.

"Woohoo!! This is so much fun!" Levy shouted, laughing as she lifts her arms up in the air.

"Levy! What is that!? Is that a polar bear!?"

"Yeah, it is!!"

"AAHH!!!" I yelled, freaking out that the polar bear is on my side of the wall.

It swung its arm and I dodged for it to not hit me.

"This is scary as hell! Why did I even agree!?"

Levy kept laughing at how I'm freaking out and I just kept screaming in horror.

After what felt like an eternity, I just sighed that the ride ended.

"That was awesome!" Levy yelled, chuckling.

I got off the ride as soon as I can and my legs were numb!

"Whoa. Jeez, that ride made my legs so scared that they're sleeping." I said, still shaky.

"Hey, at least you had fun in the beginning." Levy said, smiling.

I had to admit, it was a bit fun in the beginning but when it started to go fast, I started to freak out.

"Yeah yeah. I'm not gonna lie, I did. But that was just for like five minutes!"

"The best five minutes of your life..."

I rolled my eyes playfully and Levy and I walked towards a table.

"I'll go get us some nachos and a drink, okay?" Levy said, and I nodded.