He's My Dragon

I rested myself on a seat in between Levy-Chan and Natsu's bed.

I was just looking at them in pain and pity. Why did they had to go through all of that just to comfort me in Crocus? 

I sighed, looking at my hands on my lap. The doctor said that they were fine but Levy had to be on a wheelchair for about a week just for her legs to fix a few damaged bones.

Natsu was fine but he received a scar on his right cheek.

"L-Lu-Chan...you're here." Levy muttered, and I looked at her.

"Levy! You're awake!"

"Yeah, I am. But why does my body hurt? What happened anyways? Everything seems so blurry."

"You and Natsu received a car crash on the way here to Crocus. But I'm glad that you two are fine." I said, scooting my chair a little closer to Levy's bed.

"Oh, yeah. I remember now. Does Gajeel know any of this?"

"Well..."

"Levy! Oh God, are you okay!?" Gajeel yelled, entering the room with Cana, Wendy, Romeo, and Juvia.

"Eh!? You all came!?" Levy asked, shouting.

"Yeah! We came here as skin as possible! Funny how we almost received a car crash in this type of weather." Cana said, leaning against a wall.

"Huh? Why is Natsu doing here!? Is he okay!?" Wendy shrieked, running towards Natsu's side.

"Natsu?" Romeo commented, following Wendy.

"Ah..." I started, but Levy grabbed my hand, making me look at her.

"I think you should tell them, Lu-Chan."

My eyes widened and I can tell that our friends are getting suspicious.

"What do you need to tell us, Lucy? Huh?" Cana asked, leaning towards my face as she narrows her eyes at me.

"W-What!? I have nothing to tell you guys! What are you talking about!?" I shrieked, sweating.

"She's nervous. Something must be up." Juvia said, and I sighed, knowing full well that they're not gonna let this slide.

"C'mon, tell us already, Lucy." Gajeel said, and I sighed.

"Well, Natsu and I are..."

Cana was the first to gasp and I rose my head to look at her.

"You two are dating!? Oh my God!! That's awesome!" Cana cheered, smiling.

"What?"

"Wow! And so I thought Lucy was an innocent girl." Gajeel smirked, and I gasped.

"What is going on? Why are you reacting like this?"

I was really confused on what was going on.

"This girl is also dating a teacher! And that's Gray Fullbuster!" Cana said, wrapping an arm around Juvia's shoulders.

"Eh!?"

"Y-Yeah, it's good to have another friend who's also dating a teacher." Juvia said, and I smiled.

"Yay! You're dating my brother! That's awesome!" Wendy shouted, and I gasped.