Three Musicians

"Lucy!" Natsu shouted, busting through the doors.

I looked up to see him huffing and puffing and I smiled.

"Hey."

"What happened to you!? Are you okay!?" Natsu asked, approaching me with speed.

I nodded my head as I set down my coffee.

"I'm fine. Just a small car crash accident."

"Small car crash? Lucy, you could've been disabled from your legs."

"It's okay, Natsu. Don't worry about me too much. I'm okay and so is Levy-Chan." I said, smiling and acting calm.

Natsu turns his head to the right to see Levy sleeping on the couch.

"H-How can I not worry? I would have lost you, Lucy."

Natsu sits next to me on the couch and hugs me from the side.

"I'm okay. I swear."

"You better be."

***

It was nighttime, and Natsu and I decided to go somewhere to see the stars.

We went up on a hill where flowers and roses were. It was a beautiful sight to see the moon shining brighter than the stars.

I smiled and Natsu and I sat down on a small, empty grassland where flowers and roses were no where but in the distance.

"The stars look beautiful." I commented, raising my hand up in the air.

"It is. But you're the one that's shining brighter than the others." He flirted, and I chuckled.

"Thanks."

Natsu and I just laid there in deep silence. It was a comfortable silence though, and I actually like it.

"Hey Lucy?"

"Hm?"

"What would you do if someone knew about our secret relationship? What if they tell on us with Mavis and I fired while you get expelled? Will we even still be together—"

"Of course. Even if we get kicked out of Fairy Academy, we'll still be together. I'll still love you." I replied, smiling at the stars.

Natsu doesn say anything at first but then he smiles.

"Yeah, you're right."

He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together.

I looked at him in wonder and smiled again.

"Thanks for being there for me, Luce."

"Thanks for taking care of me, Natsu."

***

"Jump into the heat. Spinning on our feet in a technicolour beat. You and me caught up in a dream in a technicolour beat. Beat. Beat. Beat. Warm unalone, come settle down, settle down—"

"Stop! You two got off track. Focus on the rhythm and listen to your vocals! Again, one, two, three–"

"Natsu! We've been doing this for like fifteen times! When are we gonna have a break?!" Levy complained, and I nodded.

"Until you two get it right! Now c'mon! On three, one, two–"

"Natsu, Levy's right. We should take a break and rest our singing voices." I suggested, clearing my throat.