Drunk in Love: Day 6

Lucy (Friday)

Knocking on Natsu's door, I wait patiently for him to open it. I'm not sure if he's home but he said that he wouldn't be busy today. I look around the halls, awkwardly waiting. Just when I was about to knock again, the door swings open.

Natsu greets me with a smile, his eyes lightening up.

"Hey, Luce!"

"Hey! So, are there any plans for us today?" I ask, giving him a quick, friendly hug

"Of course! We're going to the bar to drink." He says enthusiastically.

"U-Uh...drink? What types of drinks?"

"Anything. Do you drink any tipsy beverages?" Natsu asks, grabbing his apartment keys.

"I mean yeah but that's just rare. I don't drink too much." I reply, looking at him weirdly.

He's underaged to drink, right? Not that I support it or anything!

"Huh, I see. We can go somewhere else if you don't want to go to the bar, Luce. We can–"

"No, it's fine! I mean, what could possibly go wrong? It's not like one of us will get drunk anyways. I'll just drink soda and water." I reply back.

"Actually, if I drink too much, stop me. Please. I don't want a hangover the next day." Natsu says, and I chuckle.

"Of course."

***

"I want another beer! Now!" Natsu orders to the bartender.

"Hey, you had too many drinks. Relax a bit, okay?" The bartender says, but Natsu doesn't like his response.

"I said give me another drink!"

"Natsu! Calm down! You drank too much! Plus, you even told me to stop you! How much did you even drink anyways?!" I exclaim, keeping Natsu from falling over the bar stool.

"He had ten drinks, ma'am. Maybe you should take him home." The bartender suggests, and I nod.

Natsu slams his hands against the table and I grab one of his arms and wrap it around my shoulders. God, he's pretty heavy!

"Come on, buddy! We've got to go!" I yell, trying to pull Natsu up from his chair.

"I don't w-want to get up! Lucy, carry me!" He complains, and I scoff.

"That's ridiculous! I can't carry a muscular man like you. Plus, you're heavy!" I protest, dragging Natsu towards the exit.

"Good luck, Miss!" The bartender says, and I wave my hand.

I push open the doors and kick it wider. Stumbling a bit, Natsu plays with my hair and ruffles it up to my face. Blowing the strands that went to my mouth, I glare at him.

"Natsu, stop!"

"I just want your attention!"

"You already do! Now cooperate with me, will ya? Jesus, who knew that you'd be so annoying when you're drunk? I am never agreeing to this again."

"Ha...haha–oh my God, I need to go to the bathroom." Natsu slurs, and I gaze at him.

"Wait, what? Natsu, stop! You're scaring me." I said, afraid that he'll puke on me.