Mother and Child

"Today, we're gonna be hanging out together, Mom." I said, smiling.

"Oh, that's awesome! I would love to spend some time with my daughter. What will we be doing today?"

"We will be playing a few instruments and sing at Fairy Academy's Play Room. Sounds good?"

She nodded her head and grabbed her purse.

"Let's go."

***

"Oh baby, look what you started. The temperature's rising in here. Is this gonna happen? Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move. (Woo, oh, oh, oh). Before I make a move. (Woo, oh, oh, oh). So baby, come light me up and maybe I'll let you on it. A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it. A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body. 'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you. Got everyone watching' us, so baby, let's keep it secret. A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it. A little less conversation and a little more touch my body. 'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, oh yeah." Mom and I sang, acting as if we were on a concert.

"This could take some time, hey. I made too many mistakes. Better get this right, right, baby." I sang, trying hard to sound like Ariana Grande.

But Mom sounds perfect with Grande's voice. Its as if Mom took out Ariana's voice and placed it into her throat.

Suddenly, the door opened and Levy came inside as she sang with Mom.

"So baby, come light me up and maybe I'll let you on it. A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it. A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body. 'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you. Got everyone watching us, so baby, let's keep it secret. A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it. A little less conversation and a little more touch my body. 'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you."

Levy starts to hum out loud as Mom sings the lyrics and I just stood there with the mic in front me, watching them with a dorky smile on my face.

I snapped my fingers with the beat, dancing a little. These two are such great singers!

After a couple of minutes, the music ended and Levy and Mom laughed.

"That was amazing, Levy. When did you learned how to sing like that?" Mom asked, impressed.

"Oh, well. I was born with it. And you? You sound so good."

"Thanks. I was born with it a well."

"Well, I sure wasn't. I don't have a high pitched voice like Ariana nor you guys." I said, breaking the news.

"But at least you can sing." Levy complimented, and I smiled.

"Thanks."

"Anyways, I gotta get going. The gang is waiting for me in the cafeteria. See you two later." Levy waves goodbye as she leaves out the door.

"I'm glad you found a best friend to be around with. Levy really is a smart and beautiful girl."

"Thanks. I'm glad too."

***

"Go Lucy! You can do it! Beat the alcoholic!" Mom yelled, cheering for me.

Cana and I were having a competition to see who would pop the twenty balloons using our bottoms.

We are suppose to sit on them and try to pop the balloons as fast as we can before the time runs out.

"Go Cana!! I know you can do this!!" Gildarts yell, which kind of encouraged Cana.

"Hey, Gi! My daughter will sure beat yours!" Mom shouted, and I sweat dropped.

Do they really have to argue like this!?

"Oh, really!? Well then we'll just have to see!! Go Cana!! C'mon! You can do it!!"

I grabbed another balloon and sat on it, trying hard to pop it.

Once it did, I flinched at the sudden popping noise. I always do that!

"You've got 20 seconds left, Lucy!! C'mon!" Mom roared, which makes me laugh.

"I'm trying!"

I only needed like five more balloons to pop. I look over to my right to see that Cana was almost finished.

"Crap..."

As I continue to pop the rest of my balloons, people started to count the time.

"Ten! Nine! Eight...!"

"Fuck! Why can't this balloon pop!?" Cana yelled, frustrated that her final balloon can't pop.

I was on my last one already and I must say, it's hard to pop it.

My butt hurts already.

"Five! Four! Three! Two!"

I jumped up from the balloon and it was as if everything was in slow motion.

"One!"

POP!

There was dead silence until the crowd from Gildart's side cheers.

"YEAH!!"

I sweat dropped. I can't believe I lost.

"No! I declare a rematch! This isn't fair! Lucy should've won!" Mom yelled, and Gildarts protested.

"Yeah, whatever! My daughter won and that's final! Lucy probably didn't had enough energy!"

"Shut up!"

After that, the two sides declared a war and now, they're fighting.

"Such fools." I muttered, getting out of the way.

"Hey, I knew that I'd win. I guess I have a bigger butt than you." Cana drank, smirking.

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean!?"

"It means that you have a small butt while I have a big one. You should probably do some squats–"

"Cana!" 

***

God, it's been five days since I've updated a chapter! I'm sorry for the wait... XD

ANYWAYS....I hope ya'll are having a great day and such. Just remember that you're all beautiful and amazing!

I'm not forgetting about the guys either! Ya'll are great and do something nice! XD

So yeah! Have an awesome day and I'll see you in the next chapter.

LITTLE SILVER....is out~