Grocery Shopping

After I got out of the hospital three days ago, Natsu, Levy, and Mom started to feed me some healthy foods.

Right now, Natsu and I are at the grocery store.

"Alright, to start off this diet of yours—"

"I'm not in a diet, Natsu! This is just for my health!"

"Well, it just seems like you're in a diet—ouch!"

I slapped his shoulder and pouted.

"Let's just say to start off with this...uh..." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"What?" Natsu asked, smirking.

"Diet...okay fine! Diet it is!"

"Alright, to start off with this diet, I need you to grab those bags of carrots. After, I'm gonna need you to put six pears inside the plastic bag. Understand?"

I nodded and walked towards the carrot isle. I deadpanned.

The bag was big! It was too heavy for me to even carry!

"Natsu! I'm gonna go get the pears! The bag of carrots are too heavy for me to carry."

"Alright! Make sure grab six pears." Natsu said, emphasizing the word six.

"Okay!"

I ripped a plastic bag out from the roll and opened it. I grabbed six pears and placed it inside the plastic bag.

After, I walked towards the cart and put it inside.

I decided to go explore the grocery store since I haven't been here.

"Natsu! I'm going off to explore!"

"What!? No, stay here, Lucy!"

"Too late!"

I ran around and got inside the snack isle. There were bags of chips, desserts, and candies and my eyes just lighten up when I see them.

"Lucy! Get back here!" Natsu shouted, running with the cart.

I laughed and continued to run down the isle. I ended up where you get to try samples inside some machine.

I opened the lid and took a handful of skittles. I brought some inside my mouth and Natsu sighs.

"Lucy, you're not suppose to be getting these stuff and eating them. Plus, you're on a diet."

"I'm not on a diet, Natsu!"

"Well, you're suppose to be eating healthy. Now, give me to rest of the skittles that are in your hand and grab those grapes."

I pouted and gave him the rest of the skittles. I turned around and walked towards the grapes. I grabbed a bag and threw it inside the cart.

"Really? You're eating the skittles I gave you?"

"Yeah, I mean...I can't let it go to waste." He said, shrugging.

I sighed and turned back around. This is really boring. I need to start some chaos.

As my eyes saw the bag of powder, I got an amazing idea. I sneaked over there without Natsu looking and opened the bag a little.

I dug my hand inside and I can feel the soft powder touching my fingers. I caught a handful of powder and quickly pulled my hand out.

I put my hand behind my back as if I was scratching my back. I walked towards Natsu who was taking out two carton almond milk from the fridge thingy.