The Accident

We arrived home after encountering Natsu's father, Igneel.

Natsu has apologized three times for this but I told him that it was fine.

I went inside my apartment as Natsu went into his. Igneel was also with him and we shared a kiss for our goodbye.

I sighed. The festival was pretty fun. I enjoyed it.

I walked towards my room and took out my phone. I texted Levy about what happened and she seemed kind of surprised.

'What!? Are you serious!? Natsu's dad was there!?'

'Yeah. Natsu and I decided to go back home from the festival. Igneel, which is Natsu's dad, and him, needed to talk. I have heard that Igneel abandoned Natsu when he was a little kid.'

'Yeah, I have heard of that story. Natsu told us in the past two years. It's really sad.'

'It is. I feel bad for Natsu. I wish I can hug him right now.'

'Don't worry, everything will be okay. Just when you hear a door close from Natsu's apartment, go outside and enter his room. That'll mean that Igneel left.'

'Alright. I'll follow your plan, Levy-Chan. Thanks for the advice.'

'Hey, that's what best friends are for.'

***

It was finally morning and I decided to go to school today. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, changed into my clothes, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, and went out of my apartment.

My hair was all messy since I rushed on the bun but you know, I'll just call it a messy bun.

As I walk down the steps of my apartment, I walk out of the apartment building and surprisingly, Levy was there.

"Levy? How did you know I lived here?"

She points to her head, which signalizes her brain.

"I'm smart."

"I'm serious Levy. How'd you know where I live?"

"Okay fine. I stalked you."

"What?! Why would you stalk me?!"

"Listen, I have only stalked you once. So relax."

We both started walking down the concrete path and talked about what happened last night between Natsu and Igneel.

"It's a shame how Igneel interrupted your date."

"Date? That wasn't a date, Levy-Chan." I clarified, but she glared at me.

"Girl, it was a date! You two spending time together alone somewhere where it's fun is practically a date!"

I sighed. I guess you can call it a date but Natsu never said that it was a date...

"I don't know. It's an unofficial date. It's not confirmed yet."

She just sighed and Levy and I went walking the road.

But...something terrible happened to Levy-Chan.

As we were walking down the road, a crazy car came driving down.