The Test

Turns out that Natsu is giving the test early. Great. At least I studied yesterday...which is good.

"Alright class. I hope you guys studied yesterday." Natsu started, clearing his throat.

"Why would we study yesterday? It's not like we're gonna have a t–no, you can't do this to us, Natsu!! That's not fair! You didn't gave us a warning!" A brown haired girl named Milianna said, whining.

"Silence, Milianna. You just obey the teacher's orders." A violet haired girl named Kagura responds, and Milianna quickly sweat drops.

"Just because you have a c–"

"You know, I think that Milianna should be kicked out of class for whining and complaining!" Kagura stomps on Milianna's foot to stop her from saying anything.

"I don't think that's necessary, Kagura. I mean, the whole class is giving me a deadly glare."

I roll my eyes and focus on my hands. It's not that I'm jealous or anything...it's just that I somewhat think Kagura was flirting with Natsu.

"Is something wrong, Lu-chan?"

"Huh? Oh, no. I'm fine. I'm just anxious about the test." I said, smiling.

But it looked like she wasn't convinced.

"Are you sure it's about the test? I already told you that you can tell me anything. I will still be your best friend."

I sigh. Should I tell her about Natsu and I? How will she even react? How will the rest of the group react?! But I can't keep this secret of mine away from them!

Oh screw it! I'll tell them. They'll totally understand!

"F-Fine. But not here. Maybe in lunch?"

"Sounds good. I hope it isn't nothing bad." Levy says, and I smile at her.

"Well...I don't even know if it's bad or not but you'll see."

***

This test is seriously impenetrable.

Who have thought that math would be easier and English would be hard!? That's nonsense! I guess Natsu made math a bit easier...or maybe I'm just smart.

14: Who is the first president of the United States?

Ah, that's simple. It's George Washington.

I bubbled in C for George Washington. I look over at Levy-chan's paper to see what number she's on.

She's on number 16 out of 20. Basically, Levy is almost through with the test.

I'm in 15 out of 20. Almost done!

15: What is the difference between a violin and a guitar?

That's easy.

After answering all the questions that were left, I sigh and placed my paper at the corner on my desk.

Levy was done first than me and the two of us decided to play with paper. The paper was small and we rolled it up into a tiny ball to flick it at each other's desk.

I flicked with full speed that the paper went flying past Levy-chan's desk and onto another...which was Kagura's desk.

We both giggle and tried to hold back our laughs.

I mouth an apology and she shakes her head and rolls her eyes, annoyed and irritated.

"You're so immature." She mouth, and I nod, saluting her.