Fairy Academy

The next morning, I woke up with enthusiasm. My mother's words on what she said to me last night kept my feeling really optimistic about my father. I know deep down that he'll wake up and recover.

He will see me graduate.

As I get dressed after taking a shower, I put on a grey cardigan with high waisted jeans. I do my usual morning routine and as soon as I finish, I receive a text message from Natsu.

'Good morning, beautiful.'

'Good morning, handsome.' I reply back, spraying perfume on myself.

'How did you sleep?'

'I had a splendid sleep. Although I was worried about my dad, my sleep was okay.'

'That's good to hear. I'll see you around noon, yeah?'

I chuckle and send him a thumbs up. Dating Natsu has been really fun. Maybe I'll even see him at the music school since he's so into music and all of that.

Well...hopefully.

***

The building is quite modern. The color of the school is a shade of orange red with some decorative yellow lines. The campus looks like an ordinary school, but outside just chilling with their friends are people holding instrument cases.

A smile creeps up to my lips, excited. Some of these people will be my friends, and I hope none of them are dislikable. I want everyone here to know that they can count on me with their issues as a friend.

My spacing out has been interrupted by someone bumping into me. It's a petite, light blue haired girl holding a story in her hands. I bet she was so concentrated in that as well.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" She apologizes, looking up at me.

"N-No, it's not your fault. I know how it's like to be so deep into a book. What book are you reading?" I ask, starting a conversation.

"Oh, it's just a classic Romeo and Juliet. This story is my favorite story. Well, not my number one favorite story but like my top 100. I like reading their fateful encounter." She says, and I chuckle.

"Too bad they die at the end." I reply, and her face expression changes.

"Don't remind me!" She states, crying a waterfall.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to upset you! You shouldn't be upset with me! It's Shakespeare's fault! He wrote the story!" I said, trying to clean my name.

"Ha, it's okay. I just get really emotional that they both died. Romeo drank poison because he thought Juliet died but she didn't and when she saw him laying there, dead, she tries to kill herself by kissing his lips. But, to no avail, it didn't happen. So she grabbed the dagger and stabbed herself. I remember every word on that death scene. Sorry, I may sound like a weirdo. Are you new here?"

"Yeah, actually. My name is Lucy Heartfilia. It's nice to meet a fellow bookworm like me." I said, smiling.

"Well, Lucy. My name is Levy Mcgarden. C'mon, let's go inside and I'll show you around a bit before the bell rings." Levy says.