Be Yourself

The music started playing and Meredy starts to hum.

"I know I'm running out of time. I want it all, mmm. And I'm wishing they'd stop tryna turn me off. I want it all, mmm. And I'm walking on the wire, trying to go higher. Feels like I'm surrounded by clowns and liars. Even when I give it all away, I want it all, mmm!"

Lights and smoke started to appear as she rocks her hair back and forth like a punk!

"Just a like fire! Burning out the way. If I can light the world with just one day. Watch this madness colorful charade! No one can be just like anyway! Just like magic, I'll be flying free. I'mma disappear when they come for me! I kick that ceiling, what you gonna take!? No one can be just like me anyway! Just like fire, uh!"

She was amazing and the crowd roads at her performance! Meredy starts to jump up and down as if she's actually on stage in a concert. Smoke appeared, making the performance more awesome!

The back screen was fire with a golden timer that says Alice Through the Looking Glass.

I find it funny how Pink has pink hair and Meredy has pink hair too. Coincidence?
I think not...

"You and me together, forever and ever. We don't have to worry about a thing, not a thing. We came here to run it! Run it! Run it! We came here to run it! Run it! Run it! Just like fire!!"

The crowd stands up and cheers at Meredy's performance. I must say, she's killing it!

"Impossible? Please. Watch I do it with ease. You just gotta believe. Come on, come on with me! Oh, what you gonna do? (What what?)"

Levy, Sheria, and I were dancing and smiling at Meredy's strong voice.

"Wow! It's so amazing. She's slaying it out there!" Levy said, and I nodded.

"Yep! Just like fire!" I sang, looking at the small screen that shows the audience and Meredy.

The song finished and I have never heard a deafening roar from the audience in my life!

"That's my teammate!! She's on my team!! You go, Meredy!" Gray yelled, and everyone laughs.

"Pfff, please. My team is gonna blow all of ya'll minds away. Better than these three judges! Just you wait." Natsu said through the microphone, and I smiled.

He's such a dork.

"Oh really!? Well Meredy just blew up a performance! I'm sure that yours won't have lights and smoke and an amazing back up screen!" Gray protested through the microphone, and I sweat dropped.

"What you say!? You wanna fight!?"

"Hell ya! Do you!?"

"I'm down!"

"Are you two arguing in front of the audience!?" Erza shouted, which gave me the chills.

"N-No...ma'am."

The two sat down glaring at each other and I chuckled. Their relationship is priceless!

"Amazing performance, Meredy! I never knew that these smoke bombs were here. Everyone, give it up for Meredy!"

Meredy bows and smiles while the crowd cheers and whistles.

"Good job, Meredy! That was amazing!" Levy said once Meredy came down stage.

"Thanks. I almost had a stage fright while performing."

"You did amazing! I hope you win." I said, smiling.

"Thanks, Lucy. I hope you guys win too."

***

"Bang bang, into the room! (I know you want it!) Bang bang, all over you! (I'll let you have it!) Wait a minute, let me take you there! Wait a minute 'til ya (ah yah!) Bang bang, there goes your heart (I know you want it!) Back back, into the car! (I'll let you have it!) Wait a minute let me take you there! (Ah!) Wait a minute 'til ya (ah!)" I sang, blood almost coming past my throat.

"She might have let you hold her hand in school, but I'mma show you how to graduate! No, I don't need to hear your talk the talk. Just come and show me what your mama gave ya!..."

Levy and I danced and danced and continued to sing together, performing an amazing performance.

We were confident and brave until Sheria came and rapped.

"It's Myx Moscato, it's frizz in a bottle. It's Sheria full throttle, it's oh, oh. Swimming in the grotto, we winning in the lotto. We dipping in the pot of blue foam, so. Kitten so good, it's dripping on wood. Get a ride in the engine that could go. Batman robin it. Bang bang, cockin' it. Queen Sheria dominant, prominent. It's me, Lucy, and Levy. If they test me, they sorry. Ride us up like a Harley. Then pull off in this Ferrari. If he hanging, we banging. Phone ranging, he slanging. It ain't karaoke night but get the mic 'cause I'm singing!"

"Oh, B to the A to the N to the G to oh. B to the A to the N to the G to the hey!"

As we went close to finishing the song, I collapse to my knees, spitting out blood.

"Blagh!"

The crowd stops and screams in terror.

"Lu-Chan!"

"Lucy!" Natsu shouted, running upstairs.

I continued to couch and spit out blood as I Landon the ground, feeling weak.

"Lucy! Hey! Stay with me, alright!? Sheria is already calling an ambulance! Please, don't leave...me."

I can see Natsu's tears getting ready to fall and I just close my eyes not to see them.

I don't like to see him crying like that.

"N-Natsu...I'm really weak right now. I can't move body at all." I muttered, and Natsu carries my bridal style.

"D-Don't worry, Luce. I'll get you out of here so the ambulance can easily get to you."

"I...don't have any strength all of a sudden...I feel like I'm d-dying."

"Don't say that, Lu-Chan! You're gonna be okay!"

We were running towards the exit when I finally hear the sirens coming to Fairy Academy.

"Please...don't die on me..."

I hope I don't...