The Sad Rain

After making it to Crocus, I drove to the hospital to see my mother and father.

Levy texted me that she was two hours away from Crocus and I just replied to her with a smily emoji.

Natsu called me when I first arrived to the hospital and he kept asking me if I was okay.

"Yes, I'm fine, Natsu. I just made it to the hospital. Don't worry about me. What I need you and Levy to do is to make it here safely–"

"Levy! Watch out for that car!"

"Oh no!!—"

CRASH!

My eyes widened. What just happened?

"Natsu! Natsu! Answer me, Natsu! Oh my God!"

The phone from the other end cuts off and I sweating, shocked.

W-What should I do? What happened!?

I was paralyzed for a whole minute, thinking of what I should do.

I have to either see my father or...go save Levy and Natsu and call 911 for them.

Tears suddenly fell down my eyes as rain drops came down from the clouds.

I looked up, sobbing as I look at the rain. What should I do?

Suddenly, a bright light bulb turned on in my head and I got an idea.

I ran to the hospital as soon as I can and slammed opened the doors.

I ran towards the front desk and yelled at the front lady.

"Please! I need an ambulance now at the freeway! There's been a car accident for both my friends! They need help right away!"

"Ma'am, please. I need you to calm down and tell me specifically where they're location is."

"I don't know but I know that they were coming to Crocus on the four hour freeway! Please, I need them to be okay!"

"169 Magnolia Boarder. Got it. I'll be spending the ambulance right now."

"Thank you. Make it quick!"

I gasped for air, trying hard not to go into a meltdown.

"The paramedics are soon on their way. Please, relax. Everything will be okay."

I sobbed, tears falling uncontrollably.

"Lucy! Lucy, what's wrong!? Why are you crying!? Is it about your father?" Mom asked, running towards me from the hallway.

"Oh Mom! Something horrible happened! It's not about Dad. It's about my best friend and boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? You have–it's not the time to talk about that. What happened, honey?"

"Th-They received a car crash on the four hour Magnolia Boarders. I'm so scared that they could be badly injured!"

"Oh honey. I'm so sorry. But don't worry, they'll be okay. I promise."

Mom hugs me and I bury my face into her chest as I hug her back, wrapping my arms around her upper waist.

"What's going on here?" A female doctor that sounded familiar asked, and I looked up to see Christina.

"Christina...oh my God." I sobbed, and she looks surprised to see me here.

"Lucy? What are you doing here? What happened?"

"Ah, so you've met my daughter. How lovely."

"Yeah, I have. I went to treat her best friend, Levy when the two received a car crash."