Fall Festival

"Alright everyone! Welcome to the Fall Festival. Today's activities are Apple Bobbing, Popping Balloons, Tug-a-War, Scavenger Hunting...and much more. Now, you can choose whatever you like to play first as long as you play fair and follow the rules of the game. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy." Mavis said through the speaker and everyone hauled to go to their first activity.

I smiled, super excited. Levy and I walk outside but Natsu have me a glance and smiled.

"Have fun, girls!"

"Thanks!"

Once Levy and I were away from the classroom, Levy squeals.

"Ya'll are so adorable together!"

"But you haven't seen anything that's romantic."

"Yeah but just by small glances and smiles, I can tell that it's romantic stuff! It's just so cute!"

I giggled.

"So, which activity should we do first?" I asked, and Levy thought deeply.

"Let's do the Scavenger Hunting first!" Levy cheered, and I nodded.

We both ran towards the Scavenger Hunting section and our friend were there.

"Lucy! Levy! Thank goodness you're here! We actually needed two more people in our group." Cana said, grabbing Levy and i's hand.

"Okay. So we're a team now?"

"Yep!"

Our team was Wendy, Cana, Sheria, Levy, and I while the rest of our friends were in a different team.

"Alright everyone! The Scavenger Hunting will be starting. The rules are simple. You must collect everything that's on the list. Your team will have different types of objects to find. Once you find everything, come back over here and I'll be the one to see if you collected everything on your list. If everyone in your group makes it in time before thirty minutes, you win. Does everyone understand?" Erza explained, and everyone nodded.

Erza is such a beautiful red head. She's strict, amazing, brave...and even scary.

Maybe that's why everyone listens to her.

Even the principle, Mavis.

"Okay. You may grab a list inside your basket."

I grabbed the basket in front of me and gave one to each person of my team.

I got the last one and I needed to find:

Pink Flower
Natsu's Scarf
Feathers
A Teddy Bear
A Jade Necklace

Wow, these are very interesting. I hope I get to find all of these things before thirty minutes.

"On your marks, get set...go!" Erza blows her whistle and everyone runs off.

I ran down the field and looked at my list again. Let's try looking for a teddy bear.

I ran towards the bushes and go through them to see if anything on my list was buried here.

No bear, no nothing.

Shame.

I kept searching for my objects but I couldn't find one!

Maybe it's inside the school!

I ran towards the school  and got inside. Maybe Natsu's scarf is inside Natsu's class!

I ran towards his class and pushed open the door.

Natsu was inside and he wasn't wearing his scarf.