Playing with the Teachers

Levy gasps, and pulls me to a section where it says Teachers VS Students (Tug-a-War).

"Let's go to this one! Look, Natsu is playing as well! We can totally do teamwork and beat the teachers!" Levy smirked, and I smiled.

"You really do want to beat Natsu in a game, don't you?" I asked, chuckling.

"Yep! He's been torturing me for the last four years."

"Four years!? Wow, what has he been doing to you?"

"He's been asking me tons of questions. Any random question basically, such as Algebra and Calculus. It was really difficult to answer and when I got it wrong, he would force me to eat shrimp! And I hate shrimp!"

"Ah, that's awful. Calculus is really difficult including Algebra. Okay, let's do this. We'll avenge those four years of torture. Ready?" I asked, and Levy nodded.

"Yep! I'm fired up now!"

Levy and I joined in and once Natsu saw us, he had an evil smirk on his face.

"Well hello, girls. Glad to see you guys wanting to compete with the teachers."

"Yep! Levy and I will totally win!" I boasted, and Natsu rose an eyebrow.

"Really? You're getting a bit too cocky, Luce."

"Eek!! Ya'll are so adorable!" Levy whispered, making sure no one heard except Natsu and I.

"Wait, she knows?" Natsu asked, and I nodded.

"Don't worry, she won't tell anyone."

"That's a promise!" Levy said, and Natsu nodded.

"You better. I love my girlfriend with all of my heart. It would kill me if the principal or any other teacher knows. They would try to break us apart."

"Know about what?" Mira asked, coming with Mavis.

"U-Uh, nothing! It's about our test. He hasn't finished correcting them yet!" I interfered, trying to change the subject.

"You haven't graded their test, Natsu?" Mira asked, shocked.

Mira is really dramatic.

"N-No. I have not–"

"Listen here, you punk! You're gonna finish grading your student's test either if you want to or not! You hear me!?" Mira threatened, and Levy, Mavis, and I sweat dropped.

"Y-Yes ma'am!"

"Good. Now, why were we here, Mavis?" Mira asked, and Mavis cleared her throat.

"Oh, that's right. Natsu, you're gonna be having a new student tomorrow. It's a boy with spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. He goes by the name of Sting Eucliffe. He will be attending your class. Anyways, that's all I needed to inform you. Have fun in the Fall Festival!" Mavis said, excusing herself with Mira.

D-Did she just say Sting Eucliffe?

"Lucy, he's actually joining our school...even worse, your class." Levy stuttered, and I nodded.

"This is a joke, right? H-He can't be attending this school...not tomorrow...not any day! This can't be happening."

"All I hope is that Gajeel doesn't pick up a fight with Sting."