The Princess and The Bad Boy

We all know you can’t run away from your fate and destiny, and that’s exactly what Princess Adriana is trying to do.  

Adriana Rose Watson is the first daughter of the King and Queen of Britain. After a fight with her controlling father, Adriana runs away to the small town of Salem, Oregon where she pretends to be a girl called Rose Anderson. 

When she arrives at Salem, she meets Joel Brooks; the conceited 17-year-old player, that infuriates her to no end.

At first, she despises Joel, but they become friends after a drunken night where Rose was cheated on. 

Then suddenly, Rose and Joel become more than friends. Somewhere along the lines of dancing in the rain and sweet words, they become lovers. 

But what happens when Adriana’s secrets unravel? 

The journey the two go through would have anyone running for the hills, but love conquers all doesn't it? 

This is the story of The Princess and The Bad Boy. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:N/ I know you may think that this is going to be some cliche story when the Bad Boy meets the Good Girl, yada yada yada.

This Story is going to be nothing like that. Why?

Those stories are just too predictable. We all know in the end, the best friends of the main characters end up together. Or something terrible is going to happen, and the main boy comes and saves the day. But with this story, I'm adding a twist. Muwahhh!

I definitely hope that this story will leave you in suspense and you'll want more each update. 

Also can you guys also check my other story out? It's called The Alpha, My mate.

See ya later xx