Chapter Four: Who Do You Think You Are

Joel Brooks POV

"I said, who do you think you are, think, think you are, I said, who, some kind of superstar" - Spice Girls, Who Do You Think You Are.

I hadn't seen the new girl since yesterday, and I was going crazy. I couldn't, no matter what I did or who I was with, she wouldn't leave my mind. And fucking hell, I didn't even know her name. 

I had too many images of myself running my hands over her curves as I thrusted into her. I knew it was ridiculous to think of sex already when I had only met her yesterday, but god she was so enticing. I couldn't get these images out of my head, and it was making me even more harder then I already was. 

I was quick to satisfy my needs with Barbara that night, the whole time I imagined the british girl under neath me. Begging me to go harder and faster. I felt myself get hard again at the thought, so I made another move onto Barbara, who was more then happy to give me what I want. 

They all were. 

Dane POV (Adriana oldest brother)

No words could explain how hysterical we all were when we heard Adriana had left. Mum, Annabel and Isla were balling their eyes out, scared for her daughter and older sister. Heck, even George, Kaiden, Dad and myself were overly worried. We all were. But Ajax was the only one that seemed calm. 

After thinking about it for a few ours, I wasn't surprised that Adriana would tell Ajax. They were, in fact, best friends. I was the only one that seemed to notice, yet I didn't do anything about it. Because the Adriana I knew, wouldn't run away unless something happened. And I had no doubt it had something to do with our father. 

I know she'll eventually come back, she loves us all too much to stay away for too long. 

Adriana Rose Watson POV

I spent most of my weekend directing renovators everywhere. I was overly thankful because Hannah, Lucy, Tom and Nicole came over to help me, we ended up panting all the outside walls whiten including the picket fence and planted some new grass and plants. Some of the renovators had gladly placed a stoned pathway from the pavement to the front porch, which looked amazing. 

Now, we were re-doing the deck. Hannah, Tom, Nicole and I were all nailing down the planks of timber on the deck while Lucy and some of the workers went over it with the timber stain. By the time we had finished the deck on sunday, it was two o'clock in the afternoon. 

"Mummy, I want some ice-cream." Lucy whined as she rubbed her eyes cutely. I watched the affection gestures between the two as Hannah picked Lucy up and held her close. 

"Hannah, there's some ice-cream in the freezer." I said with a small smile. Hannah nodded her head and made her way into the house, yelling out a thank you as she did so. 

"Now all we have to do is paint the inside and outside of the house." Nicole muttered as she sipped on her cold drink of water. Immediately, my eyes widened in surprise. We had finished the outside of the house fairly quickly, which I was extremely thankful for.