Chapter Forty One: Marry You

Adriana Rose Watson POV

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do, hey baby, I think I wanna marry you." – Bruno Mars, Marry You.

The blaring of the alarm woke me up from my deep slumber, where I dreamed of a life I could never have. Not after today, my wedding day.

I was immediately a little nervous; I wanted everything to go right. Sure, it seemed a bit stupid to want my wedding day to be absolutely perfect (seeing as I wasn't marrying because of love) but I'm only going to get married once, I may as well make sure its somewhat along the lines of my dream wedding.

I could faintly hear my Mum rushing around down stairs, hurrying up my sisters, brothers, Father and Nicole. There was profanities' coming out of most of their mouths as they ran around the house, I laughed quietly.

I lay in my bed comfortably and thought over what would happen today. Would Joel come to the wedding? Or does he hate me too much? Does he forgive me, still love me?

There were so many questions, yet I knew that they wouldn't be answered.

~*~

I was forced out of my comfy, warm bed that provided a safe haven for me. Mum was pushing, literally, me into the bathroom. Nicole was throwing clothes at me from every direction, screaming at me to hurry.

When I looked at the time, it was only half past nine and I know now why they were quickening me. I had a quick ten-minute shower, thankful that I had gotten everything waxed the day before.

I washed my body thoroughly with my favorite vanilla scented lotion, as well as washing my hair with vanilla shampoo and conditioner. As soon as my body and hair was all clean, I spent a few minutes under the hot water. My eyes were closed and back pressed against the wall. I let a few, gentle tears fall through my lids before I collected myself and promised not to cry.

I would not cry, not today. Maybe tomorrow I thought with a small smile.

I jumped out of the shower and quickly wrapped the towel around my body. I hastily got into my underwear. As soon as I gave them the signal to come in, Mum and Nicole rushed into the bathroom and started to quickly brush my hair out and apply moisturizer all over my legs and arms. I happily hummed to myself as they pampered me.

A few minutes later, I dressed myself in a pair of shorts and a top, with my hair still wet. My face was clear of makeup, and thankfully I had little to no blemishes on my face.

So far, so good I thought.

"Well good morning to you too." I said sarcastically.

~*~

I found myself a few hours later, sitting down and getting my make up done, as well as my nails and toenails. I could here Mum, Nicole, Annabel and Isla besides me, talking about the wedding and how excited they were.

I had chosen Nicole as my maid of honor and my two twin sisters as my bridesmaids. The three were ecstatic when I asked them not too long ago. Kyle had chosen, ironically, George as his best man, and Dane and Matt as his two groomsmen.

I smiled to myself peacefully as I listened in on my sister's conversation. They were talking about their own weddings, which would be less then fifteen years away. They both sounded excited as they thought about their wedding dresses, the flowers, and the man.

I was thankful, because half an hour later my makeup, nails and hair were all done. I felt giddy at the thought of seeing myself in the mirror, yet contained myself.