Chapter Twenty Two: It Will Rain

Adriana Rose Watson POV

     “Cause there'll be no sunlight, If I lose you, baby, There'll be no clear skies, If I lose you, baby, Just like the clouds, My eyes will do the same, if you walk away, Everyday it'll rain, rain.” Bruno Mars, It Will Rain.

There were no words to explain how guilty I had felt the next day. I had realized just how much I had stuffed up. I degraded myself into someone I wasn’t and I let the ones I loved watch as I slowly ruined my life. I apologized so many times to Nicole and Matt.

Now I had to find a way to forget about him. I started to paint again, that helped. I even started cooking, well attempting.  So far, I had cooked a cake and breakfast.

Then I decided on dancing again. I was currently walking down the street, to the main part of town to the dance studio no one ever used. Luckily, there was an iPhone doc that sat in the corner on a bench.

The room was very large and the mirrors were dusty, so I quickly gave them a wipe down with a spare cloth that was in my bag.

I pressed shuffle on my phone and let the music speak to me. I guided across the floor gracefully as the song played. As the songs got more faster, more exciting, my dance moves turned sloppier, but still remained in tact. I rarely ever danced to the fast paced music, but now, I was feeling more alive.

My hips rocked from side to side and my hair was mattered to my for head. My feet moved a couple of more steps and my breathing become faster, hotter.

At the end of the song, I collapsed to the ground. I stayed there for a couple of more seconds before the sound of a hand clapping caught my attention.

My head snapped to the side as I stared at the familiar man.

     “Liam.” I breathed out.

     “Hello Rose.”

     “What are you doing here?” I asked curiously. He raised an eyebrow.

     “Well this is my studio.” He said matter of factly.

     “Wow, what a coincidence.” I said with a chuckle. He nodded. I stood there awkwardly and looked towards the ground.

     “I’ll, uh, go now.” I said then turned towards my bag. I felt a cold hand grab my arm. I turned back around to face Liam.

     “I wanted to thank you for last night. Uhh, my girlfriend and I got back together and I just wanted to thank you. You’ve made me one of the happiest men on earth.” He said with a kind smile.

     “No worries.” I said to him.

I stared at him for a couple of more seconds before gently removing my arm from his grip.

     “I think I’m going to go now.” I said with a small smile towards his direction.