Chapter Thirty Two: Problem

Adriana Rose Watson POV

"Head in the clouds,got no weight on my shoulders, I should be wiser and realize that I've got."- Ariana Grande, Problem.

The next morning, I was waken by this queasy feeling in my stomach. I quickly sat up and held onto my stomach.

The queasy feeling continued and got so bad that I could feel all of the food from last night start to come up. I flew a hand over my mouth and I ran to the bathroom like Usain bloody bolt.

I vomited all of the recent foods and drinks I've had and continued until I was dry heaving. I could feel large, cold hands slowly rub soothing circles into the lower part of my back and one hand hold back my hair.

After I finished, I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed the disgusting taste of vomit out of my mouth.

      "Don't worry, I get sick every time I go to that place. They're pasta just doesn't seem to agree with me." I said with a smile. I remember the last time I went there, which was with Nicole and the next day I spent vomiting my guts out.

      "Then why do you eat it?" Joel said with a laugh as he kissed my forehead.

      "Because it's good shit and seems to agree with my taste buds." I said with a light chuckle. Joel laughed and rubbed my stomach in small circles.

      "Are you coming to school?" Joel asked with a small smile as I leaned further into his touch.

      "Yeah I'll come." I said as I kicked the blankets off of my body. Before I could make it out of the bed, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back to the bed.

      "You're not going anywhere. You can stay home today." Joel said with warning look. I pouted in his direction, widened my eyes and batted my eyelashes.

Joel's eyes narrowed before he gently pushed me on the bed.

      "I'm not going to win am I?" Joel asked with a dejected look. I smiled and pushed him onto the bed and straddled his lap.

      "Do you ever?" I asked with a slight giggle. I placed a slight peck on his lips and heard him sigh in defeat.

I jumped off of his lap and did a small victory dance which had Joel laughing at me.

      "Excuse you, that was a great dance." I said with a slight glare over to Joel. Instead of replying, he laughed even harder.

      "Babe, no offense, but you looked like the biggest dickhead." Joel replied with another laugh. I gave him the finger and walked into the bathroom.

I heard shuffling and found Joel following me into the bathroom. I turned around a raised an eyebrow at him.

      "What do you think you're doing?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.