Chapter Twenty Nine: The A Team

(NOT EDITED! PLEASE TELL ME OF ANY SPELLING ERRORS OR GRAMMAR) 

Adriana Rose Watson POV

      "And they say, she's in the class A Team, stuck in her daydream, been this way since eighteen." – Ed Sheeran, The A team.

It was the day after the fight I had with Hayley. I was going back there to apologize, I had over reacted and to be honest, I knew where she was coming from. I totally and utterly understood.

It only took me a few minutes to walk there.

I knocked on the door for a few seconds and stepped back, waiting for the door to open.

I heard some rustling from inside before the door opened, and there stood Haley. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she was wearing a large men's top with yoga pants.

As soon as she saw me, she went to slam the door, but luckily I caught it with both of my hands.

      "Hayley, please just wait." I said as I struggled to push the door open wider.

      "Leave me alone, I'll call the police." Hayley said loudly. She started pushing with all of her might, which only made me push even harder.

      "Hayley, please! You have to listen to me." I yelled back as I started pushing harder.

      "Why? You disrespected me in my own house. You threatened me!" Hayley screamed out.

      "And I'm really sorry! But you have to hear me out, you need to hear why I did what I did." I screamed as a managed to push the door open further.

Suddenly the door went slack as Hayley gave up and I came tumbling into the house, landing on my face.

      "Okay, but no screaming at each other. I think the neighbors may have called the cops." Hayley said with a little smile.

I smiled gratefully back.

~*~

After I had spilled almost everything to Hayley, we both sat in comfortable silence, her processing everything and me just staring at the pictures that hung around the room.

      "So, I only have one question." Hayley said with a curious look. I nodded my head, ready for the worst.

      "Are your brothers hot?" Hayley asked. I stared at Hayley for a few moments, trying to see if she was joking or not. After a while, I realised she wasn't and belted out laughing.

      "Out of the stuff I just told you, you only want to know if my brothers are hot?" I said as another laugh erupted from me.

      "Well if we're going to be friends, you're brothers have to be hot." Hayley said with a smirk.

      "You want to be friends?" I replied. Hayley nodded her head enthusiastically.

      "Well yeah, I guess my brothers are good looking." I said with a small smile.

      "Show me a picture!" Hayley yelled excitedly. I chuckled at her and unlocked my phone and found some pictures of my family and I.

      "Bloody hell, they are smokin'" She said with a low whistled as she stared at George and Dane.

I watched with a small smile as she flicked through the pictures on my phone until she came across one that made her frown. She looked confused and I didn't know what for.