Chapter Twenty One: Kiss Me

Adriana Rose Watson POV

     “My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck, I’m falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet, and with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now.” Ed Sheeran, Kiss Me

On Wednesday night, Nicole and I had both made up and admitted our wrongs. We both apologized for yelling and hurting each other feelings.

I went to school yesterday and there was no sign of Joel, which was good. Though Nicole seemed sketchy about it.

Adam had been distant from me lately, which was quite odd. He seemed to be ignoring me everywhere I was. Like I would be walking towards him, he would turn the other way and practically sprint away from me.

Now, Nicole and I were once again going out.

I wore a long sleeve black dress that hugged every curve of my body and back pumps. While Nicole wore a pair of dark denim jeans, white crop top and a black leather jackets with black pumps.

We quickly walked towards the taxi waiting out the front and told him our destination.

We arrived at the club in 20 minutes. It was jam-packed and the line was going on forever.

     “Rose, I don’t want to wait our here for hours. Maybe we should just go home.” Nicole suggested.

     “No, we travelled out here for some fun. I’m not going home until I get it.” I said with determination. Nicole groaned behind me as I walked towards the bouncer. He looked like every other bouncer, tall, muscular, has the bad ass vibe.

Nicole and I sent a flirty smile to the bouncer who nodded his head and let us through.

     ‘Well that I was easy’ I mouthed to Nicole who nodded in agreement.

We found our way to one of the empty booths before sitting down. The place was crowded that sweaty bodies were pressed together.

The music was loud and blearing, everyone was smiling, laughing or kissing. Everyone was enjoying himself or herself. I looked over to Nicole who sat their texting on her phone.

     “Hey, if you won’t to go home, you can. Don’t feel obliged to stay.” I said with a smile towards her. She looked up at me and gave me a look before going back to her phone. I sighed.

I stood up from my seat and started walking to the bar.

     “Just a coke and beer thanks.” I said to the bartender. I didn’t plan on getting drunk, but a couple of beers wouldn’t matter.

I turned my body and faced everyone on the dance floor. I don’t know why I found the clubs fun, it was just filled with a bunch of desperate, lonely and heart broken girls and men that wanted some fun.