Chapter Fifteen: Take A Bow

Adriana Rose Watson POV 

"Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not, baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught, but you put on quite a show, really had me going, but now it's time to go, curtain's finally closing, that was quite a show, very entertaining, but it's over now, go on and take a bow." - Rhianna, Take A Bow 

Today was like any other day. I got up with Joel, got ready, ate breakfast and went to school. Oh how wrong was I? 

I had caught Barbara looking at me weirdly, same as Adam. They were both very..Odd. 

It was now lunchtime, and I was waiting for Joel at my locker. I had texted him a few times, yet he didn’t answer, so I decided I would find him myself.

I quickly told Nicole, who gave me a nod and small smile; Adam decided to sit with us, who looked rather nervous and scared. Why? I don’t know.

I had walked around for a while when I rounded the corner, and I was shocked.

There stood Joel, with a flustered Barbara wrapped around his waist. Her arms slinked around his neck and his arms resting right next to her caked-faced head.

They were kissing. 

     “They're right when they say you can’t tame a bad boy.” I saw the heartbreak in his eyes. He knew this was the end. We didn't need to say 'we're over', we just knew. And with that, I walked my shattered heart and me away.

~*~

That night I spent it at a bar, drowning my sorrows with alcohol. Shots after shots and I still couldn't get the image out of my head. It was imprinted in my brain and refused to leave, it doesn't matter how much I tried. 

There was one way, yet I didn't want to go as low as He did. I didn't want to go and have sex with somebody just to get rid of Joel for a couple of hours. But would it hurt? No, because I had no doubt Joel was doing the same. I bet he already hooked up with bloody fucking Barbara! 

So I went and found a cute guy, really cute. He had black hair and grey eyes. And boy were they mesmerizing. I think I actually forgot about Joel for a moment, just a moment, before his annoyingly beautiful face came back into my mind.

Immediately, a planned formed in my head before I made my way to the dance floor. Immediately, I started swaying my hips against the music. I slowly turned my head around and met the grey eyes of a very hot male. I quickly looked away and continued to dance, not looking at the male again. 

I kept going for a couple of minutes before a pair of strong hands landed on my hips. I was pushed into a firm chest. I started rolling my hips against his, and I could tell he was enjoying my little seductress dance by the hard on pressing against my thigh. 

I bit my lip and leaned my head against his shoulder, not meeting his eyes. Slowly I bent down and ran my hands along my skinny legs, all the way to my toes, and then I came back up when I heard the male groan. 

     “Damon.” Damon said huskily in my ear. I smirked and slowly turned around. 

      “Adriana. My Names Adriana.” I said with a smirk. 

~*~ 

The next morning was dreadful. I woke up with soreness between my thighs and a massive hangover. 

Damon and I had stayed at his house, which was technically down the road from the bar. Lucky bastard. 

     “Hey there.” Said Damon. He was still lying next to me, naked. I gave a nod to him, and picked up my clothes. I quickly through them on and picked up my shoes. 

     “I didn't catch your name, babe.” Damon said 

     “You can call me Rose.” I replied with a bored tone. I gave him a wink and walked out the door. 

~*~ 

When I arrived home, Nicole and Matt were a bubbling mess. I was told about what happened and how bad Joel now looked. Nicole and Matt gladly hit the shity out of Joel. Barbara wasn't yet fired by the Principle; hence she is the Principle's daughter's best friend. Lucky caked faced whore. 

Then Nicole told me how heartbroken Joel looked, which I laughed at. Then there were the questions. Where was I? What happened? Are Joel and I really over? 

I explained to them all what happened, and finally what happened last night. Turns out Damon is Matt's older brother's best friends brother. Small world. 

Then the heartbreak truly set in. Nicole and Matt both comforted me while I stared at a picture of Joel and I. We were both laughing and Joel hugged me from behind. We were staring at Nicole as she cried at the end of a pretty funny movie. Matt had taken the photo.  

We ended up watching all these sad movies. All novels by Nicolas Sparks. 

Finally when I had gone through 2 tissue boxes, my anger reached a peak. I wanted nothing more than to murder the caked faced whore who stole my boyfriend from me. Correction, ex-boyfriend.

Finally, I broke down. I cried and cried. I was crying a freaking River.

     “How could he do this to me?! I-I cared s-so much about h-him.” I cried. Matt and Nicole sat next to me, whispering soothing words and rubbing my back.

     “Baby, it’s going to be okay. We’ll make him regret everything.” Nicole whispered.

     “I don’t want him to feel regret, I want him to feel pain. I want his heart to break as much as mine. I want him to feel everything I felt after he cheated.” I snarled angrily.

     “Then that’s what we’ll do.” Matt said against my head.

I looked up to Matt and Nicole, and what I did I haven’t done in a very long time. I smiled  brightly at my best friends, because I love them.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short. This chapter made me angry and sad. But it had to be done. They had to break up, and I’m sorry guys, It’s all about the plot that I’ve made eeekk.

 I’m really excited for this book. I know that it doesn't have many reads, but do I care. Nope, because I'm enjoying writing this book :) Well I do care, but I'm just enjoying this book so much, that I don't really care if It doesn't get many reads. 

Vote, comment and fan guys’ xxx