Chapter Seventeen: Change

Adriana Rose Watson POV

"You can walk away, say we don't need this, but there's something in your eyes, says we can beat this, because these things will change, can you feel it now?" - Taylor Swift, Change

I woke up that morning with a massive headache and cramps.

I mentally cursed my parents for making me a fucking girl! I mean come on! We have to get our periods and then we also have to give birth to children. Where is the mercy?

And then I cursed myself for drinking last night.

"Stupid Alcohol and stupid cramps." I muttered. I limped all the way down the stairs to the kitchen where the panamax was being kept.

When I reached the cupboard, I quickly found the panamax and found that there was nothing in there.

"What the actually fuck?! Why is there no fucking panamax?" I screamed loudly. I heard a laugh and turned around to face. Adam?

"Who invited you into my threshold, Adam?! You're not suppose to be here you asshole." I screamed at him. I grabbed the first thing I saw and started hitting him with it. Guess what it was?

The fucking empty panadol box.

"To answer your questions, Nicole let me in. She was half asleep anyway. And I am hear to ask you to Prom, malady." Adam said while dodging my hits.

"You must be delusional if you think I'm going to that bloody dance with you." I sneered at him.

"I know you want to get Joel jealous. What better way than you pretending to be my girlfriend." Adam said with a shrug.

Suddenly, and evil plan entered my mind.

"Fine, I'll do it." I said with a smirk.

~*~

After agreeing to Adam's wonderful plan, we went out shopping. I had gotten a few dresses from Forever New. And a few shirts from Hollister.

Then, we went to a hairdressing place. I had bluntly refused for them to wash my hair, afraid if the dye would come out. When I had first dyed my hair, I had forgotten to read the back.

So, I just opted for a trim. Then Adam stated I would look 'so damn sexy with a fringe'. So I ended up getting a fringe as well.

It was half an hour later when I saw my reflection in the mirror, and I must admit I did look good with my new bangs.

"If you weren't a friend, I would totally bang you." Adam stated. I gave him a weird glance and ignored his crude comment.

"If you weren't such an ass, then I would probably bang you in my moment of weakness." I replied sarcastically.

"Yeah whatever." Adam said with a slight smirk.

"Now we have to shop for your Prom dress." Adam said in a girly voice. I laughed at his failed attempt and made my way to the closest place that sells gowns.

Now, if I was back home, I could've had a tailor to do my dress like that, but I wasn't a princess here, I was Rose Anderson.