Chapter Seven: Call Me Maybe

Adriana POV 

       "But here's my number, so call me, maybe" - Carly Rae Jepsen 

It wasn't a very hard decision, make the call, or not. If I called, Dane may or may not tell Father and they can track the number. But if i didn't the stupid press would get to My Family, and they would start to believe the press. 

Technically it's a matter of hide and seek. If I call, I'd have to hide and wait for them to seek me. If I didn't call, someone would do something crazily stupid. 

Maybe I should make the damn call. So lets just hope Dane makes the right bloody move. 

~*~

I was in a war between what was right, and what was wrong. And it was a damn hard choice. I had finally made my mind up and decided to call him. I sat in the janitors closet, between the wall and the mop bucket. 

       " Hello? " Dane's deep voice said through the cellphone. 

       " I better be making the right bloody choice, Dane. If you tell Mom or Dad about this freaking call I will cut your testical's off " I growled into the phone. I heard Dane gasp and close and lock a door. 

       " What the hell, Addie? Is that really you? " Dane whispered into the phone. I sighed in annoyance. 

       " Yes, dimwit. Just please don't tell Mom and Dad I called you. I don't want to be found " I whispered. Dane sighed and sniffled. 

       " Are you crying?! " I asked. I heard another sniffle. Oh god, he is too! 

       " Tell anyone about this and..I'll...tell George about you sleeping with that dude " Dane said proudly. 

       " Yeah, whatever. I just wanted to tell you guys I love you and I miss you " I said with a sad smile. My eyes welled up with tears and I furiously wiped them away. 

       " You're crying aren't you? " Dane muttered. I nodded my head, but then remembered he couldn't see me. 

      " Yeah....I-I-I just miss you guys. Alot " I mumbled. I wiped my nose on the end of my sleeve. 

      " We miss you too, baby girl. And we love you. Please, just come home soon " Dane said sadly. 

      " I promise. I made some friends here anyway " I said with a laugh. 

      " That's wonderful, baby girl. Where's 'here' anyway? " Dane asked. I contemplated telling him, but I knew how persuasive some people can be.

      " I'm somewhere in America. That's all I know " I said. It was a tiny, little fib. 

I heard Dane drop the phone and start yelling something. I heard another scuffling noise and I assumed it was someone picking up the phone.