Chapter Six: Need You Now

Ajax POV

"Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now, And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now" Lady Antebellum, Need You Now.

I kept a low profile around the palace. I knew Dane knew that I knew what was going on. But I didn't know where Adriana had disappeared to.

Today, The King and Queen were holding a press conference. They needed to get rid of the rumours that were brewing.

" We haven't found the current location of our Princess, but we know she has gone to America. We have yet to know where though. We have given pictures out of every state and town of America, and we beg of you to help us find our daughter. If your watching this Adriana, we beg of you to come home, we need you here at the palace. We love you, Addie " The King said sadly.

" Come back, Adriana " Kaiden whispered. Annabel and Isla were holding onto each other for dear life and were crying hysterically.

Dane and George were another story though. They stood tall and had no emotion on their faces. But we all knew inside they were crying for there sister. Because that's what they do, they block of all emotion and carry on.

" Is Adriana's best friend, Ajax, going to say anything to the long lost princess? " One of the press people asked.

I was bout to go up there but George snapped.

" She's not lost " He snapped angrily. Dane nodded his head in agreement.

" But there's been rumours the princess has been kidnapped, hasn't there? " Another press person asked. They all started asking question's, but no one answered.

" She hasn't been kidnapped. I know for sure of this " I said. All eyes turned to me and flashes started going off.

" How? How do you know for sure of this? " Asked a lady.

" It is none of your concern. It is the Royal Families and you will find out when we find our princess. End of conference " I said.  

The Royal Family and I walked off the stage and made our way back to the palace.

" You have some explaining to do boy " The King said. I slightly bowed my head much to the Queen's disapproval.

I need my princess back..

Adriana Rose Watson POV

I watched the damn press conference go on. I swore at the tv over and over, luckily no one was here. Then I started to cry. I really did miss my brother's and sisters.

But never once did they say they missed me.

I think I used a whole tissue box. But then my sadness was overcome by my anger. I was angry at my father for making me run away. It was all his fault that I ran away. People even thought that I was kidnapped, or in cheer sluts case, pregnant.

I don't know what hurt more. The fact that my family needed me but they didn't miss me? Or that Ajax had gone and open his big trap?

Now I would probably call Dane telling him I'm bloody fine and I haven't been kidnapped. Then I would tell him to tell the whole family I miss and love them as well, except Father. Okay, that's just mean. I do miss my dad and his stupid and unfair ways.