Chapter Fourteen: Good Girl Gone Bad

*SHORT CHAPTER*

Joel Brooks POV

"Easy for a good girl to go bad, and once we gone, gone, best believe we've gone forever, don't be the reason, don't be the reason, you better learn how to treat us right, cause once a good girl goes bad, We Die Forever." Rhianna, Good Girl Gone Bad

I woke up to a smiling. Last night was a success and I loved every part of it.

Mostly when Rose started dancing.

She looked so captivating as she danced gracefully along the ground. The way she held herself up so straight and stiff, the way her bare feet glided in the mud. I really wonder where she really learned to dance like that.

Her 'lessons' wouldn't of made her as good as she is. She wouldv'e grown up dancing I thought.

I felt Rose stir next to me and I turned my head to look at her. She was one of the best things that had ever happened to me, and I was thankful. I had never felt so whole when I was with her. She made me happy.

      " Morning Joely " Rose mumbled groggily. I grinned down at her and cuddled her into my chest more.

      " Morning baby " I replied happily. For some odd reason, I was in a pretty happy mood. I felt like I was on cloud nine all the time, and I knew why.

      " Why couldn't you let me sleep in, enjoy my morning? " Grumbled Rose. I lightly chuckled at her and pulled the blankets more towards me, just to piss her off.

      " Don't be such a grumpy pants, we're doing something fun today." I replied to her.

      " Can't we just stay in bed? I love my bed, its so nice and warm and fluffy... " She said with a loud yawn.

      " No because what I have planned out is fun..and exciting." I said with a large smile.

      " Why don't you go and get your lazy arse out of bed, so we can go quickly. The drive I must say, is pretty long." I said when she ignored me. I shrugged and got out of bed, but not before pulling off the blankets, exposing her toned legs that were wrapped around a pillow?

I lowly gulped as my eyes travelled down her body, yeah this certainly didn't work in my favour. Rose slowly smirked towards me and moaned lowly as she started to crack her back. Then, she lifted her hips up off the bed, giving me very very dirty thoughts.

      " Stop being a naughty girl, Rose. You'll make me take you right now." I said gruffly. Rose laughed at me and climbed out of the bed, gracefully.

      " Well, if you keep standing there, shirtless might I add, I will not be getting ready any sooner." Rose said distracted. I smirked at her and slowly walked out of the room, with the smirk still on my face.

30 minutes later, Rose was dressed in tight skinny jeans, a flowy grey top, and a beanie and scarf, plus her infamous combat boots she seems to love.

      " Where are we going today? " Rose asked. I looked over at her and gave her a small smile.

      " Just down to this place I like to visit alot. It's sort of in the woods, but near the beach as well "

Adriana Rose Watson POV

I was confused, where were we heading? Joel had mentioned going somewhere near the beach, so it can't be very far.

Another 30 minutes later, we arrived at our destination, and as soon as I was out of the car, I was blindfolded.

      " Hey, I can't see, you dickhead! " I yelled at him. Joel belted out in laughter and picked me up bridal style, oh how lovely of him.

      " You should be thankful, love. You're lucky I don't drop you right here and now " Joel said devilishly.

      " Oh my knight, please save me from the monster that lies before thee " I said dramatically. Joel once again, laughed.

      " And what monster is that, my fair maiden " Joel asked in a posh voice while trying to contain his laughter. To me, he sounded like a donkey snorting and dying.

      " Only the ugliest off them all, Sir Joel Brooks " And with that, he dropped me on the ground.

~*~

I was in a rather bad mood after Joel had 'accidently' dropped me onto some twigs and leaves. Stupid asshole had caused a few scrapes and bruises.

So now, I had to walk, still blindfolded might I add, in the woods with Joel directing me into every possible tree. How I didn't end up with my face all bruised and broken was a wonder to me.

But when we arrived at our destination, I was quite stunned.

We stood on the edge of a cliff that was overlooking the water. Below us there was sand that went out about 100 metres and met the clear water. There was a ladder that was belted into the cliff we stood on so we could climb down.

      "Joel, this place is.....amazing." I said with my eyes fixated on the water a few hundred metres out.

      "I come here to think, It's like a private getaway for me." Joel replied. I nodded my head.

      "Wait, is this where you always disappear off to? Like that time at the party, or at the club?" I asked curiously. Joel looked towards me and held eye contact for a couple of seconds before switching his gaze on the scene below us. 

      "Yes." Joel replied while biting the inside of his cheek.

      "So, what are we doing here? Surely you didn't just bring me along to 'think'." I said with a small smirk.

      "Obviously not. We, are going to have fun. I bought a couple beers and knifes plus spray paint and buckets of paint" He said with a glint in his eye.

My curiosity spiked as I thought what we were suppose to do with spray paint, paint and knifes.

      "What the hell are we suppose to do with spray paint, paint and knives" I voiced my thoughts. Joel once again, smiled at me and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the ladder.

      "C'mon, the sooner we start, the sooner we can get in the water." 

~*~ 

We ened up painting the large landscape onto a flat rock. Somehow, Joel had seen some of my artwork and insisted on me painting the landscape from up where we were on the cliff. Then, he started carving things. How he did it, I will never know. But I sat for hours and watched him carve out a heart and give it to me. What really touched my heart though, was the small writing etched into the wood: 

                                                                                    Joel Brooks  

                                                                                             &

                                                                                   Rose Anderson

The corny bastard had carved our names into the wooden heart. 

Now we stood with our feet in the water. The sun was now setting and Joel and I held hands and watched the orange, pink and light purple all mix in together. 

Wanna know what happened next? 

Joel swung me around and kissed me deeply. It may of felt like minutes we were kissing for, but when we both pulled away, it was now dark and the moon was reflecting off the now dark but still crystal clear water. 

      "I really like you Joel." I muttered to him. Being the asshole he is replied with a cocky remark. 

      "Yeah I know, everyone tells me that." 

He gladly received a punch to the arm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why I named this chapter good girl gone bad...i just felt like it! When I come up with a better description or quote for the chapter, it shall be changed. 

Enjoy the next few chapters fellas, I owe it to ya. 

Vote, comment and fan xxx