Chapter Thirty Four: Wherever You Will Go

**NOT EDITED. SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES HEHE**

Adriana Rose Watson POV

"If I could turn back time, I'll go wherever you will go, If I could make you mine, I'll go wherever you will go." – The Calling, Wherever You Will Go

I can't really remember anything from when Joel left me. It was all kind of a blur and I felt nothing but numbness. I didn't eat, drink or sleep. I couldn't find the energy to do anything, let alone talk to someone.

What I do remember was Mother and Father visiting. He only looked at me for a second before calling me a 'disgrace of a daughter' and walking away. Mother tried to comfort me, telling me everything was going to be okay and that eventually, we will both move on. But nothing she said helped. 

I so badly wanted to believe that everything was going to be okay, but nothing would be until I had his forgiveness, trust and love back. Nothing was ever going to be just okay. 

Every attempt mum made to comfort me, I shrugged off. I was furious at her and Father for finding me and wanted to blame them for my heartbreak, I needed to blame someone. But I knew that this was my fault just as much as it was theres. 

"Why did you come looking for me?" I asked her with a small voice.

"Because you're my daughter and I love you. You made a mistake coming here, Adriana. And you know that." Mum replied back to me. Yes I admit, I had make a mistake by lying to my loved ones, especially Joel. But it was never a mistake to come here, it was a miracle. And it was a choice I would make over and over in a heartbeat.

"I don't regret coming here Mother. I don't regret one single choice I've made with Joel or anyone else, I should've told him sooner, but I couldn't find it in me." I said back to her. Mum nodded in what I hoped was agreement and kissed my forehead.

I knew I had to fix things with Joel, I wouldn't be able to sleep, eat or do anything without knowing that I had tried to right my wrongs. I made the decision in a split second and rushed towards the bathroom. I had the quickest shower and didn't even bother putting makeup on.

I chucked on one of jumpers and shorts before hurrying out of the house. I ran the whole way to Hayley and Kent's house, which didn't take me long.

I saw standing at the door, huffing as I tried to catch my breath. I heard the door open and there stood Hayley with a sad look on her face.

"He's not good, Rose." Hayley said as she opened the door further, allowing me to come in. I walked into the house and prepared myself for the worst.

Joel sat at on the couch, a bottle of booze in hand and his eyes were blood shot. My heart broke even more at the pain evident in his eyes.

"Joel." I said to him. His head snapped towards mine and his eyes narrowed before turning away from me.

"Joel, I need to speak to you." I said to him in a strong voice. I saw Joel's body slowly turn and face mine before he spoke up.

"Fuck off Princess." He said with a smirk. My eyes welled with tears but I forced them down and took a step towards him. My advancement made him glare slightly at me before taking another swig of his drink.

"Stop being an asshole. You're going to listen to me whether you want to or not." I said to him with a slight glare.

"You're fucking stupid if you think I'm going to listen to your excuses." Joel yelled at me in anger. His green eyes, once bright and alluring were dark and dangerous. He was wild.