Chapter Twenty Five: Love The Way You Lie

Adriana Rose Watson POV

      "So maybe I'm a masochist, I try to run but I don't wanna ever leave, Till these walls are going up, In smoke with all our memories." Love The Way You Lie, Ariana Grande.

The next day, I woke up to see no Joel. I was disappointed, even after everything that happened last night, I expected him to stay with me.

I hated to admit it now, but I believed every single word that came out of his mouth. It was stupid of me to think that he would ever love me.

I slowly bit the inside of my cheek. I wasn't going to cry. Not anymore. I was done crying over something that wasn't worth it. If he didn't want me, then fuck him. It's not my loss anymore, it's his.

~*~

As I turned up to school, everyone turned around and looked towards me. Then the whispering began.

Was it ever going to stop? Would it ever get better?

**FLASHBACK**

Today was my first day at the Private Britain School. It was one of those schools only the richest people could pay for. It was high in security so no one could get out, or in.

It was totally going to suck.

Thankfully, my brothers were also attending, along with Ajax. I would probably end up sitting with them and their friends.

I was dressed appropriately in a pair of skinny jeans and a white flow top with sandals.

Mother had picked out the choice of clothes, Father of course had to agree.

Now, I was only 16 years old, give a few months, and Father had wanted me to be learning senior subjects. Mother had forbidden it, saying I needed to get a proper education.

I walked out of my room with my shoulders slightly slouched. I didn't want to go to this posh school, I knew I was going to be judged. I was always judged whenever I went somewhere.

People had actually thought that I didn't want to be associated with people 'below my standards'. Thanks to that little lie I was now a snobbish bitch that didn't want to breathe the same air as poor people.

That wasn't the worst one. Apparently the main reason was because I was pregnant, that's why I had never showed myself in public much. Stupid people.

If they had only ever known the truth, I wouldn't be classed as a snobbish slut.

~*~

30 minutes later I found myself walking through the halls of the school. Everyone was dressed in designer clothes, which didn't surprise me.

As my brothers, Ajax and I walked through the school, heads turned and eyes widened.

Ajax, Dane and George flanked my side. We all had a slight smirk on our faces as everyone stared at us. Envy was clear in there eyes.

As I walked past, a boy with dark brown, almost chocolate color, sharply turned around and looked at us. His light honey eyes ran across the boys faces, before stopping at mine.

He was gorgeous. Stunning even.

He probably had girls kissing his feet, you could tell by his stance. He had that bad boy aura.

I looked into his eyes for a second before looking away and walking past him. I heard him inhale a breath.

I quickly turned around to see him staring at me. I stopped and blushed. A smirk was prominent on his face.