Chapter Nine: Kiss You

Adriana Rose Watson POV 

      "And you just wanna take me home, baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and let me kiss you" -One Direction, Kiss You 

I don't know what's worse, having a random guy kiss you or a guy you consider you friend, kiss you. Probably the latter. 

*4 hours earlier*

Now let me rewind to the start of school. Nicole and I were walking up the steps to school when we were confronted by a group of random guys. They just stood in front of us, and uh wouldn't move. Then one had the nerve to pull me by the wrist and kiss me, on the fucking lips. It was disgusting because he tasted like weed. You know, the shit that makes you high and think of unicorns. 

Now, I took immediate action and kneed him in his baby maker, the poor fucker fell to the ground groaning in pain. The other couple of boys scampered off with his friend on there shoulders. Now I smelt like weed. Darn it. 

I went through the first couple of hours still smelling like weed and I received many curious glances from the teachers and students. It was pure torture. 

I went through the day and was outside waiting for a nervous Adam. I don't know why, but every time i went to talk to him, he would make an excuse and walk away. 

      " Hey Rose " Said a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Adam standing there with his hands in his pockets. 

      " Hey Adam " I saw with a large grin. Adam smiles at me and sits down against the brick wall. Adam didn't say anything and neither did I. It's what you call an awkward silence. 

      " I...uh...need you to...uh...tell you something " Adam stuttered. I watched as his adam's apple bobbed up and down. 

      " Um...I really like you, Rose. I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies or something...with me. Like a..date " Adam said quietly. A smile over took my face and I started furiously nodding my head. It would be fun spending some time with Adam, I can tell he was going to be a great friend. 

Or maybe more My subconscious says evilly. 

      " So you'll come? " Adam asked excited. 

      " Yeah, I'll come " I said with a smile. Adam grins and starts fist pumping the air. I start hysterically laughing at his childish behaviour. 

      " What's so funny? " Adam whines. I only laugh even more. 

      " Your acting like a child, Adam. Really, fist pumping the air when I agreed to go to the movies  with you, then you start whining. God, Adam " I said with a chuckle. 

      " Hardy-ha-ha " Adam says sarcastically. I roll my eyes at him. I turn around all looked at the forest in front of me. 

It reminded me very much of the woods at home. It was green and full of life. It made me slightly smile. 

I felt a feather light tough on my shoulder and I slightly turned my head to see Adam's lips resting on my bare shoulder. My cheeks instantly flamed at the display of affection he was showing. Adam snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me flush against his chest. My breath hitched when I felt his arousal on the small of my back. 

He used his fingers to gently move my chin towards his face. Once again, my breathing hitched in my throat at the lust glowing in his eyes. He gently moved his face towards mine, yet I stayed completely still. 

I felt his lips touch mine lightly. I pushed my head further so my lips held more pressure on his. Slowly, he started kissing me. Our lips moved in sync and and his teeth nipped my bottom lip, as asking for entrance. I slowly opened my mouth and let his tong explore my mouth. My breath was coming out in short pants and I knew I would have to break the kiss for me to be able to breath. 

Our lips slowly disconnected and we took a couple of minutes to collect our breathing back to normal. 

      " I...uh...should be going now. See ya later " I mumbled. I gave Adam a smile before before making my way home.

Adam kissed me. And I kissed him back. This is not going to turn out good. 

~*~

When I got home, Nicole was sitting in the lounge room chatting to Dane and George. Which was completely normal because the three got along so well. 

I know I shouldn't of blurted it out; yet I couldn't help it. 

" Nicole, Adam asked me on a date and he kissed me " I squeaked. Dane and George's eyes widened and went into the 'over-protective brother mode'. 

It took me at least half an hour to get Dane and George to believe Adam was a decent guy and would never purposely brake my heart. Through out the whole thing, Nicole stayed quite. And it annoyed me into a oblivion. It was like she knew something I didn't. 

And I wanted to find out what that is. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder what Nicole knows :) 

*THERE WAS A HINT IN THIS CHAPTER ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN SOON!* And no, I will not tell you guys lol. 

Song to the side -> Kiss You by One Direction. 

Vote, comment or fan xx