Seth Rollins

So when I was talking to my friends Sasha Banks and Peyton Royce as I kept looking at Seth's penis while he was going to have a match against John Cena Peyton said "Amy why don't you just stick a hand down your pants and fuck yourself while you watch Seth because me and Sasha can already see that you want to have Seth in your mouth." Amy said "your just jealous that you and Sasha don't have a boyfriend to deep throat or have crazy passion filled sex but I love the idea of touching myself while Seth has his match because then it gets me wet and then when I take his dick in my pussy it won't hurt all that bad." After Seth won and came backstage when he found Amy touching herself he said "did you want to get wet so you can take my dick in your pussy easier because I know the last time we had sex you hated the pain of my dick getting in your pussy." Amy said "yeah I wanted your dick to slide easier so you don't have to get hard with your thrusts and constantly have your thrusts hurt me." When Seth shoved himself in Amy she started to moan in pleasure and as he got close got cumming as he pulled out he said "give me a blowjob sweetie I'm close to cumming." Amy then said "I think I'm close to cumming to baby so can you stick your tongue between my legs to take my wetness." Amy said "yeah I totally want your dick in my mouth so as Seth had Amy's pussy close to his mouth as he started to stick his tongue in Amy she had all of his dick in her mouth and was bobbing her head on Seth and when Seth exploded in her mouth Amy was exploding on Seth's face after she sat up from taking all his cum Amy said "babe you look sexy with my juices all over your face especially in your beard." Seth said "now you know how I feel when I  exploded all over your face the last time we had sex together." Amy then said "yeah that was a great night when you exploded on my face."