Shane McMahon

So as I took my sons Declan, Kenyon, and Rogan to the high end school they attend all I wondered was if their famous father would come home because I was getting a little tired of using my viberator to get a organism. After I got in the driveway Shane called me and said "hey baby how are you and the boys doing because I miss you but Aunt Stephanie also sends her love." Amy then said " well I'm just great honey I just wish you were home because I'm getting tired of using my viberator to get my nightly organism I want your dick and have you to fuck me because my viberator isn't the same as your dick." Shane then said "I have one more thing to do here on my desk in Stamford and then I'll be home to take care of that tight pussy and I guarantee you will love it." Later that night when Amy was fixing dinner and the boys were finishing their homework Declan said "mom do you know if and when dad will be home because the father son picnic is coming up and I just don't want to go with Grandpa again since all he is famous for is being the owner of World Wrestling Entertainment." Just then as Amy was going to speak Shane walked in the door and said "I'm finally home to my beautiful family but my home office needs me for at least an hour or two." Amy then said "Declan call your Aunt Meghan to see if you and your brother's can spend the night because I know how to get your father out of his office but it's going to take some sex appeal and turning him on to the point that I get him to have sex with him." So when Declan got Aunt Meghan on the phone he said "can me and my brothers come over because my dad just came home and my mom has to get him in the romantic mood so that they have their fun that only mommies and daddies should have together." Meghan said "I'll be right there and yeah I would love to have my nephews at my house." So when Declan told Amy about how Meghan was coming as Amy was putting on Shane's favorite candy apple red bra and matching panties as Amy then looked in the mirror to put her blond hair in a ponytail she found herself rubbing her pussy because she knows if Shane finds she wets he will immediately drop his work just to have some sex with his wife." After the boys left as Amy stuck her head in Shane's home office she said "hey I'm a little wet from rubbing myself off and I need to have organism after organism because like I told you earlier I don't want to use my viberator to force them out. When Shane looked up at his wife he said "get over here and spread your legs against my desk because you have been a naughty girl to use your viberator while I haven't been here." Once Amy was over Shane's desk as he removed Amy's panties as he looked at how far Amy's legs were spread he took a couple of his fingers and said "I know you can spread your legs farther than their are so am I going to have to put my middle and ring fingers in you to stretch you?" Amy said "no daddy just will you please fuck the living daylights out of me." Just then as Shane took off his jeans and boxes as he lined up his dick with Amy's pussy as he gently pushed in her he said "do you want soft or rough baby girl because I was thinking rough." Amy said "I just don't give a fuck honey I just want you to fuck me since you are inside me." Shane then shoved himself in Amy and he found himself doing rough thrusts in and out of Amy but as he had to opportunity to rub Amy's pussy as he started to rub Amy as she was getting ready to cum she said "daddy you are making mommy need to cum can I please cum?" Shane then went faster in not only rubbing Amy's pussy but also with fucking her as he found himself making his thrusts sloppy and releasing in Amy he said "cum for daddy since big daddy is cumming inside you let daddy have your juices." After Amy and Shane released their organisms and relaxed he said "it's great to be home and have you all to myself."