Sasha Banks

So as Sasha Banks walks backstage after a incredible match against Brie Bella as she was walking towards her locker room she could feel that she was a little bothered because before her match her boyfriend well now it's ex boyfriend broke up with her but Sasha knew that he was cheating on her with other women so Sasha thought maybe after she took a shower she could either take out her dildo or she would use her fingers and have a little fun. When Sasha got to her locker room as she got naked and when she got in the shower and in under the water she decided that she would finger herself and then maybe finish with her dildo so as she finished her shower and dried off as she then locked her door to her locker room when she got comfortable on the couch as she stuck a finger in her pussy she wanted to go as long as she could with her finger before she would have to reach for her dildo which she put in close range of her. When Sasha was trying to focus on her intense fingering when she found she couldn't focus she then reached for her dildo but when that didn't work also Sasha then thought and said to herself what about watching other girls on YouTube fingering themselves so as she typed it in YouTube and found one that appealed to her as Sasha started to get into it just as the girl she was watching was Sasha got out of her YouTube app and found the strength she needed to get to finish herself as she was moaning when her release came after she got her clothes on she felt better than before.

Requested by Giselleh57 I just hope that it was good because I just came up with it