Becky Lynch Sapphire

So as Becky Lynch was sitting at a table with The Bella Twins as Nikki went into talking about her sex life with John as Becky noticed Sapphire as Becky was having a fantasy about her and Sapphire when Becky got a little wet she decided that it was time for her to leave. When Becky left catering to go back to her locker room as she felt that she was being followed as Becky turned around to see Sapphire Becky said "well lass don't ever try to scare me again but tell me have you ever made a girl happy sexually." Sapphire then said "honestly Becky I have never made another girl happy sexually but I have always dreamed about what it would feel like to make another girl happy." Just then Becky and Sapphire got to Becky's locker room as Becky invited Sapphire in as Becky closed the door as she got naked when Sapphire picked up Becky's strap on dildo Sapphire said "wow I had no idea that the Irish lass kicker was so freaky but how many girls have stuck their pussy on this end pointed to the end towards her." Becky then said "no one has been freaky enough to let me get the strap on in their pussy mainly I have been using it but if you want I would be glad to show you how it fits in your pussy." Sapphire then got naked and laid down on the floor as she spread her legs and Becky was getting ready to put the strap on in Sapphire as Sapphire looked at Becky she said "wait Becky before you put the strap on in I just want to know will it hurt because I just want to know." Becky then said "no it won't hurt all that bad it might hurt when I shove it in your pussy but once you get used to the strap on in your pussy it feels so good." After Becky put it the strap on in Sapphire as Becky laid down she said "Sapphire come shove my end in my pussy because I can't see what I'm doing." After Sapphire got Becky on the strap on as Sapphire bucked her hips a couple of times as Becky noticed she said "yeah that's it Sapphire your a natural are you sure that you haven't had a strap on before because I think you have." Sapphire then moved some of her blue hair to the side and said "okay I may have had a strap on in me before but it wasn't fun because I had no one on the other end." When Becky started to moan as Sapphire was moaning already Becky said "well how much longer can you deal with the strap on inside you because I can't take it much longer." Sapphire then said "yeah I can't take it much longer either." Just then Becky turned off the strap on and pulled her end out and then did the same for Sapphire as Becky noticed that Sapphire was getting dressed Becky said "hey anytime you want to get freaky come find me I had fun and would do it again if you would want to do it again." Sapphire then had her hand on the door and said "cool Becky I would love to do it again."

Requested by AutumnMyst I hope that you enjoy it and thanks for requesting