Randy Orton

So as Randy Orton and myself are talking about how we wanted to tape ourselves having sex someday as he then said "well what if we did it today since I'm off but what do we do about Alanna." Amy then said "well I don't know about you but all the talk about sex has made me horny and as for Alanna I think we could have your parents watch her so you can get in my pussy and get me screaming." Randy then got his phone and called his parents as his mom answered Randy said "mom do you think that you and dad can watch Alanna so me and Amy can enjoy ourselves." Randy's mom then said "of course Randy we can watch Alanna so you and Amy can have some time together." When Randy told me that his parents would watch Alanna I then said "that's awesome but where do you want to do our sex tape because I've had fantasies about doing it in the bathroom after we shower or in our bedroom in our bed I just want it to be comfortable for both you and me." Randy then said "well I like the bathroom idea but I think I'll let you pick." As I reached down and felt how wet I was I said "let's do it in our bed because if we did it in the bathroom you would have to fuck my ass and you know that it hurts me when you are fucking my ass." So as Randy set up the video camera in the bedroom he called me in to see if we would make good shots for our sex tape after I layed on my back and as Randy asked me to spread my legs to see my pussy so as I showed him my pussy he said "I can't wait to fuck the shit out of that beautiful pussy." As Randy was getting ready and taking a shower as I was on the bed playing with my pussy so I can take Randy's penis as I thought he had the camera off as I was starting to get hot and bothered from my dildo when I let out a moan as Randy caught me moaning and watching the camera to see my pussy he said "I can't wait to leave a creampie in that pussy if you want me to give you a creampie." When Randy joined me on the bed I said " oh yeah I would love to have a creampie in my pussy just be sure that you get it on camera of it." So as Randy and I comfortable as he then shoved himself into me as I let out a sexual moan Randy said "yeah baby that's hot I want to keep you moaning." So as Randy kept fucking me when he acted like he was going to pull out of me as he used all his might and pushed back into me I let out several moans but it hurt a little but as Randy was fucking me hard and fast as I told him that I was close to letting go Randy then said "I'm close to just let me give you a couple of more rough thrusts before I leave that creampie in your pussy." When Randy gave me a rough thrust it made me lube his dick in me and he then let go and was giving me my creampie after he plopped out of me and walked over to the camera he then said "baby open your folds of your pussy so we can show the world that wonderful creampie that I left in your pussy." As I opened my pussy as Randy captured it on the camera as he turned off the camera Randy said "do you want me to clean the creampie out of your pussy baby." I said "yeah clean my pussy because I don't want it to have it in my pussy all day." So as Randy put a couple of fingers in my pussy as it shocked me when I felt a organism coming Randy pulled his fingers out and pushed his tongue in my pussy and licked me clean.

So this one wasn't requested but I just wanted to do a Randy Orton smut but after this I'm officially closing my requests but I will do another smut book soon