Cody Rhodes

So as I'm walking by Cody's locker room as I hear yelling from the inside as Cody walks out and almost bumps into me he said "oh hey Amy listen this isn't a good time to talk because I want to be away from Brandi since we were fighting." Amy then said "what were you and Brandi fighting about maybe I can come up with a solution and help you two talk to each other." When Cody took a sip of his water that he got he said "well I want to do a threesome but Brandi doesn't want to have a threesome unless it is me her and her dildo but my idea of a threesome is her me and another girl." Amy then said "okay well what if I talk to Brandi and tell her that I'm willing to do the threesome with you and her if she will feel more comfortable with me since we are friends." So when Amy went to Cody's locker room as she found Brandi Amy said "hey Brandi can we talk about something because Cody told me that he wants to have a threesome but you don't want to do it" Brandi then said "Amy it's not that I don't want to do the threesome I just want it to be with someone that me and Cody trust like if you would do it I definitely would think about doing it." Just then Cody walked in and said "well Brandi and Amy do you want to do the threesome because I totally want to have sex at the hotel." So as Amy looked at Brandi and then at Cody Brandi said "yeah I'm totally up for the threesome if Amy wants to have sex with us." Amy looked at Brandi and then at Cody and said "yeah if you two would have me I guess I can give my dildo the night off." So when Cody and Brandi got to their hotel room as Brandi got naked as Cody was getting naked he said "you know Brandi you might have to finger Amy but I want equal time in both her pussy and your pussy." Brandi said "yeah I know that I might have to have sex with Amy but I'm not sure about having equal time with you sticking your dick in Amy's pussy." When Amy knocked on the door as Cody answered as Amy came in when Amy got on the bed with Brandi as Brandi was laying down as Amy took two of her fingers and shoved them in Brandi as Cody watched them for a couple of minutes he said "yeah that is totally hot but Amy can you shove another finger in Brandi because I want her screaming" so as Amy added another finger as Brandi then said "Cody stop jacking off and come over here I can't take Amy's fingers that she has in me much longer as Amy looked at Cody's dick as she looked at it Amy then said "Brandi how do you take Cody he must be nine inches" Brandi then said "no Cody is actually eleven inches and I take him very carefully but other times he just shoves himself into me so hard that I love it." When Brandi got on her hands and knees she said "Cody come here I want you to be in me but Amy once Cody gets inside me I want you to tell Cody to fuck you so hard with his fingers." So as Cody lined up with Brandi's pussy as she instantly shoved himself in as Brandi screamed due to the pain as Cody made it soon turn to pleasure Amy came over to were Cody was violently fucking Brandi Amy said "Cody I would love it if you stuck a couple of your fingers in my pussy because I've needed to have a guy just shove their fingers in my pussy and fucked me until I needed a dick shoved in me so hard that I am screaming at the pain." So when Cody shoved some fingers in Amy's pussy as he was going to pull out of Brandi then pushed back into her as Amy and Brandi moaned as Brandi came all over Cody's dick when he plopped out of Brandi as Cody then shoved himself into Amy as Brandi had shoved a couple of her fingers in her own pussy as Cody got Amy to organism when he told Brandi to stop fucking herself and lay next to Amy as she did what Cody told her as he stuck fingers in both Amy and Brandi he said "which one of you wants me to cum on their face because if you do just grab my dick and starting pulling well I finger both of your pussy and don't cum until I say so because if I see wetness coming from someone pussy whichever pussy it is I'm going to shove myself so hard into that I hope it causes a great deal of pain." So when Amy came on Cody's finger when he let go on Amy's face and saved some for Brandi when he got done giving Brandi a facial Cody shoved himself into Amy so hard that she screamed in so much pain that Amy said "what the fuck Cody that hurt really bad how can Brandi take the pain." Cody then said "Brandi our friend needs the gag ball because of the way she just talked to me." As Brandi got the gag ball as Cody put it in Amy he said "don't forget to bring the nipple clamps because I want to put one on Amy and the other on you because I feel like you and Amy need to fuck each other and I thought I saw your strap on dildo in your bag." So when Brandi got the nipple clamps and the dildo as Cody put one of the nipple clamps on Amy as she looked at Brandi then back at Cody Brandi said "Cody take the clamp off of Amy her facial expression tells me that she is in pain." Cody then said "I'll consider taking it off after you and her fuck the strap on because I want to give you two some cum on your pretty faces." After Cody got the nipple clamp on Brandi and turned on the strap on then shoved one end in Brandi and the other in Amy as she teared up Cody grabbed his dick and started to pull when Amy and Brandi both felt the pleasure of the strap on turn to pain when he took the gag ball off of Amy she said "Cody take this stupid strap on dildo out of my pussy because I feel that I can't take it and looking at Brandi I'm sure that she wants the same thing because it's making us want the facial of your cum." After Cody took the strap on out of Brandi first as Cody came on Brandi face after he then looked at Amy and removed the strap on as he came on her face he said "best sex every thanks Amy for doing it." Amy then looked at Cody and Brandi and said "no problem if you guys ever want to do it again just don't be afraid to ask me."

Okay so this one wasn't requested but I wanted to do it for fun