Becky Lynch Roman Reigns Seth Rollins

So as Becky Lynch was sitting in her locker room frustrated because she lost her match against Carmella as she started to finger herself as Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins heard her moans from the other side of the door as Roman knocked he said "Becky are you okay because Seth and me hear you moaning." Becky then got up and said "yeah I'm fine I was just getting some sexual frustration out by fingering myself." Seth then said "well Becky if Roman wants to do it with us do you want to have a threesome because I would love to pound your pussy." Becky said "I guess I could try to do a threesome because I've always wanted to try a threesome but my boyfriend will never do and that's why I finger myself when I'm away from him because I love the feel of my finger in me." So when Roman and Seth came in to Becky's locker room as they stripped out of their clothes when Becky laid down on the couch Roman said "can you get on your hands and knees Becky so one of us can shove ourselves into your hot Irish body." Becky got on her hands and knees as Seth came up behind her as he pushed himself into her ass as he started fucking Becky when Roman joined by going in her pussy as they got Becky to come once Roman looked at Seth and then at Becky and said "hey Seth how about we trade places for pleasure" Becky then said "no Roman let me give you a blowjob but I have a dildo if you want to still pleasure me with it." Becky said "the dildo is on floor if you want to use it." As Roman reached for the dildo as he then shoved it in Becky's pussy because Seth moved to her ass as she started to suck Roman when he grabbed her hair and pushed her into his balls when Seth reached for the dildo as he moved it in and out of Becky as she got Roman to twitch and cum in her mouth as he got some on Becky's face Seth said "that is so hot Becky why don't you give me a blowjob." So as Roman cleaned Becky up when she started to suck Seth the dildo was starting to hurt her as she teared up Seth said "just keep sucking but Roman pull the dildo out of Becky she can't take it much longer." Roman then pulled out the dildo but as he stuck two fingers inside of Becky she instantly came and Seth did to and he also gave her a facial as Seth then touched Becky she came so hard that after she came she said "that was hot and awesome let's do it again soon because I had fun." When Seth looked at Roman they said "yeah it was."

Requested by TrueDirectioner10998