Randy Orton x Reader

So as Vivian was talking with her best friend Seth Rollins and also watching her boyfriend Randy Orton have a match against James Ellsworth when James pinned Randy he was surprised that he let someone like James win. As Randy came backstage and saw Vivian and Seth talking as he walked over and pulled on Vivian's arm Randy said "I need you to come with me and I need that beautiful pussy of yours because I'm so annoyed that someone like James Ellsworth could beat me." Vivian then looked at Seth and then at Randy and said "no Randy I don't want to go with you because when you are angry you like to fuck me as hard as you can and I don't like to be fucked really rough." Just as Randy was going to say something Seth then said "yeah Orton just give us five minutes more because I was asking Vivian her opinion on what I should do for a Valentine's Day gift for my girl." Randy looked disgusted and then just walked away and Vivian said "well Seth I think I should just follow Randy and let him fuck me so he can be happy." When Vivian caught up to Randy as he was just opening the door to his private locker room as he noticed Vivian had his arm he said "ladies first but get naked when you get in because I need you more then ever before." As Vivian got in Randy's locker room and was getting naked as she noticed Randy lock his door and take off his trunks as he started to wake his little viper up when he walked over to Vivian he said "get to sucking my dick bitch I want it to be erected by the time I feel it." So as Vivian started to suck Randy as he grabbed her hair once and shoved her down further he said "that's a good bitch oh yeah." After Vivian felt Randy twitch in her mouth as Randy felt it too he said "get up on the couch on your hands and knees bitch as she did what she was told when Randy just instantly and violently shoved himself into her without warning her as she screamed from the pain Randy slapped her ass and said "bitch don't scream so loud I don't want people to know that I'm fucking you." Just as Vivian was going to let out a very sexual moan as Randy plopped out of her pussy he said "not yet bitch I was just going to position myself at your ass and fuck that while maybe I either get the dildo you like or I will just use my fingers to fuck that beautiful pussy of yours." So after Randy got in Vivian's ass as he asked for the dildo when he turned it on and shoved it in Vivian as she felt both Randy's viper and the dildo as she took it for as long as she could when she started to moan Randy noticed and said "what's wrong bitch can't we handle everything that I'm doing to you." Vivian then said "no daddy I can handle everything except the dildo is starting to bother me can you please take it out I would really like that" as Randy then reached in between Vivian's legs and found the dildo as acted like he was going to take it out when he shoved it back in Vivian she screamed and then said "oh my god Randy that wasn't what I wanted I told you that I wanted the stupid dildo out of my pussy because I couldn't take it and you just act like your taking it out of me only to shove it back in go fuck yourself." Randy then took the dildo out and said "I can't fuck myself because I'm fucking my girlfriend until I give her a really good creampie in her pussy." Just then as Vivian was going to say something Randy pushed her face down on the couch and then grabbed her hair and said "yeah bitch keep the moans up I'm getting so close to giving you one of the best creampie since we met." Vivian then kept moaning as Randy was fucking her hard as he slowed down because he was giving her a creampie when she said "daddy why did you slow down your speed of fucking me." Randy then slapped her ass where she had a handprint already formed on her ass he said "don't worry why I slowed down bitch just feel what I'm giving you." When Vivian felt the creampie in her pussy she moaned "oh yes daddy I love it when you give me a creampie in my pussy." After Randy pulled out of Vivian he said "well I'm just happy that we could have done what we did because I know that we both loved it."

Requested by YuRiKoAmbrose I hope that you like it and thanks for requesting it was something I never did before so if it isn't good you know why