Enzo Amore

So as Bella Amore was watching her husband Enzo and tag team partner Big Cass face The Usos as Bella was watching Enzo she hoped they would win but when Enzo and Cass lost it made Bella a little bit sad but when Enzo came backstage he said "don't be sad me and Cass just didn't expect to have the match tonight we were hoping to have the match at SummerSlam but I'm just glad to have you in my arms. So when me and Enzo got to Cass's rental car and he started driving to the hotel I couldn't keep my hands off Enzo and he couldn't keep his hands off of me but when Cass stopped at a red light he said "save it for your hotel room I don't want to be hearing my tag team partner and his girlfriend having sex especially since my girl is on the SmackDown roster and I'm on RAW." When me and Enzo get in the elevator as we shared kisses we couldn't wait to get to our room after I put the key in the door and unlocked the door Enzo pushed me in and straight to the bed as we ending up stripping each other and then he pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me and slowly entered my body as we went all night long when I woke up in the morning in Enzo's arms I said "I love you so much baby."
For Certified_Blake