Roikki

So as Roadblock End Of The Line has just ended as Nikki Bella and her boyfriend Roman Reigns were taking showers after their matches which Nikki faced Bayley while Roman faced Kevin Owens for the Universal Championship but as Nikki was successful Roman wasn't so lucky. When Roman and Nikki got to their rental car Roman put their suitcases in the trunk as he got in the driver's side he looked at Nikki and said "when we get to our hotel room can we get a little physical I just want to lose all this tension in my body." Nikki then said "yeah I was going to suggest that we have sex because you deserve to have some with me." After Nikki and Roman got on to their floor that their room was on at the hotel when Roman fished the key out of his pants pocket as he let Nikki in first as she got comfortable on the bed when he closed the door Nikki then stripped out of her clothes as Roman liked what he saw as he could feel himself getting hard when Nikki layed on her back on the bed and took a finger and started to rub her clit when she accidentally let her finger get in her pussy Roman was watching and said "yeah that's it Nikki fuck yourself so you can take daddy's big Samoan dick that you love so much" when Nikki started to moan from the pleasure she was creating as Roman got on the bed and stopped Nikki's intense fingering as he lined up his dick to Nikki's pussy as he pushed himself into Nikki all she could do was moan oh daddy you feel so good in me keep pushing yourself into me I want you to punish my pussy because you saw me touching myself. When Roman got himself in Nikki's pussy and started to thrust in and out of Nikki he said "are you ready for a punishment of sex because I'm not going to let you cum since you were teasing me by playing with yourself." Nikki then said "well that's not fair daddy just because I was teasing you I get punished." Roman then kept pushing in and out of Nikki's pussy as he was close to letting go and he could feel that Nikki was in the same boat he said "baby do you think that you can finger yourself off to your organism well I watch and jack off to you touching yourself." Nikki said "is that a punishment because I wanted to have your big Samoan dick in my ass while I used our favorite dildo in my pussy to get all our organisms out." Roman then looked at Nikki and said "okay tell daddy where you want his dick and you put the dildo in your pussy just don't be like last time we used the dildo and I was in your ass because I just didn't like how you only took the dildo in your pussy for five minutes." Nikki then said "well it wasn't my fault daddy sometimes you just fuck me really good and that was one time." When Nikki got comfortable on her hands and knees as Roman had the dildo in his hands he said "do you want low or high for the setting because you know what setting I like and would use" Nikki then said "just put the damn dildo on high and stick it in my pussy already and you get in my ass." When Roman shoved the dildo in Nikki's pussy the same time he was going into her ass as she could feel Roman fighting with the dildo for pleasure as Nikki felt all of it she moaned yeah daddy fight with the dildo you deserve my pussy but get the dildo and start playing with it daddy please I want you to pleasure me but I would also take punishment because I'm a bad girl. Roman then reached in between Nikki's legs and found the dildo as he made it like he was pulling the dildo out as he pushed it back in to Nikki as she felt herself release she said "oh shit Roman I'm letting my organism go all over the dildo." Roman then looked at Nikki and then went to get a tie out of his suitcase so he could tie Nikki's hands together. After he tied Nikki's hands together as she started to arch her back because Roman left the dildo in Nikki's pussy she then moaned Roman can you please take the dildo out of me I can't take it anymore Roman said well as much as I would like to take the dildo out of your pussy but I kind of like watching you squirm in pain since I love how you have a sex toy in your pussy. Nikki then said I know that you love me fucking a dildo but really take it out now I can't take the vibration of the dildo in my pussy and untie me please I don't want to fuck the dildo anymore. Roman then said I guess I can take dildo out only if I can shove my dick in your pretty little pussy and fuck you so hard that I get you to cum on my dick. When Roman took the dildo out as he shoved himself really hard into Nikki as she screamed in the pain when he tried to get it to pleasure Nikki as she got moaning he said "yeah baby take my Samoan dick I love you." Nikki then said "I love you too Roman but I think I'm letting go around your dick because I feel like your slipping out of my pussy." Roman said "yeah I think your right but now I'm tired so can we go to bed."

Requested by FearlessEmpire98 I hope you like it because I tried my best to make it so sexy and romantic