Becky Lynch Triple H Roman Reigns

So after the first initial contact that Triple H had with Becky Lynch he loved the way she felt around his dick and he wanted to have another fuck seisson with the Irish lass kicker but this time instead of asking JoJo he waited backstage and when he waited for her to come back after her match against Mickie James as he saw her lose he wasn't sure that she would want to have sex with him but as he gave Becky a hug she said "what do you want Hunter I'm frustrated right now and all I want is to take a hot shower and leave." Triple H then said "well I was thinking about having another steamy hot sex seisson with you because I need someone to fuck." Becky then looked at the ground and then said "fine I guess we can fuck again just this time can you keep your cum to yourself I don't like to see it on my boobs or stomach." Hunter then said "deal I think I can do that just as long as I can get you to suck on my penis." So when Hunter and Becky got to his office as he stripped out of his suit as Becky met his dick when she put it in her mouth and started sucking he felt love but as he grabbed her hair and forced her down on his penis she started to gag but continued to suck." When Hunter decided to stop Becky as he pushed her against the lockers and started to fuck her she let out some loud sexual moans as Roman Reigns walked by once as he heard Becky scream and say  "oh yes Hunter fuck my pussy so hard and fast oh yes." When he opened the door and saw what was going on he said "can I join because I want to fuck a female superstar." Becky looked at Hunter and then hunter said "yeah you can join Roman" Becky then said "wait Hunter I never have had double penatracetion before and I'm not sure I would like to have two dicks in me at the same time." As Roman was getting naked he said "don't worry Becky double penatracetion sex is fun and it hurts at first but when the pain turns to pleasure I'm sure that you would love it." Just then Roman shoved himself into Becky as she had Triple H shoved so far in her pussy and Roman shoved into her ass as she felt the pain as they both thrusted into her when it turned to pleasure for her Becky then moaned and said "yes oh oh oh oh oh fuck why don't you two fuck me harder." Shortly after Becky moaned and got Hunter and Roman to go faster as Hunter let go he said "I'm leaving a present for you Becky to remember your first double penatracetion sex" Roman then grunted and he felt that Hunter left a creampie in Becky's pussy he left the same thing for Becky. As they took the camera and showed Becky how the left creampies in her she said "wow I can't believe that you two did that in my pussy and ass."

Requested by MYQUEENChar