Becky Lynch Dean Ambrose

So as it's been a week since Dean Ambrose fucked Becky Lynch as he was talking with Renee Young about how much he wanted to do a threesome with Becky and Renee because he has a lot of sexual feelings. Renee then said "Dean you know how much that we have talked about having a threesome and I just don't feel comfortable with fucking another girl while you fuck me but I guess if you want it so bad I will make a exception and try it just for you." When Dean found Becky he said "hey Becky remember how much fun we had together the other night when I fucked you while I just talked with Renee and she is willing to try a threesome just to please me since I love to have sexual relations." Becky then said "yeah sure I guess we can do it after my match against Carmella." So when Becky won her match against Carmella as she met Dean and Renée as Becky looked at Renee and Dean Becky said "let's get to doing this threesome because I want to either find myself fucking Renee or having Dean fuck me." Dean then said "yeah I'm ready for this threesome because I have been aching to fuck someone." When Becky got Dean and Renee in her locker room as she went to touch Renee as Renee noticed she said "oh no Becky I'm not having you touch me I would rather have Dean or a dildo just not you touch me." As Dean got a strap on dildo as he shoved it in both Renee and Becky's pussy as Becky started to shove her strap on more into Renee she moaned "stop I can't take you shoving the dildo in my pussy." As Dean then shoved himself into Renee as she moaned Becky moaned herself as Dean left a creampie in Renee when he moved to Becky as they lasted only five minutes because they were both spent but Dean left a creampie in Becky. As Renee then said "well that was actually pretty fun and I'm glad that we could do that we Becky Dean."

Requested by MYQUEENChar she wanted a part two and I hope that you like it