Becky Lynch Roman Reigns

So as Becky Lynch was sitting in catering with Naomi as they were talking about how excited they are that Naomi is number one contender for Alexa Bliss women's championship as Roman Reigns walked by he said "Becky can I talk to you about something without Naomi being around." Naomi then said "I was going to find Jimmy because I want to have his Samoan dick in my pussy." When Naomi left Roman said "okay Becky I know that you have the hotel room next to mine and last night you kept me up with I'm not sure if you were fingering yourself or using a vibrator or dildo but your moans got me so hot and bothered that I wished we could have fucked each other because I have heard rumors that you want my Samoan dick in your Irish pussy and I would make it so good." Becky then said "I'm so sorry Roman I was doing some double pentraction because I had my dildo in my ass while I fingered myself but I don't know who told you that I wanted to have sex with you because I never have told anyone." Just then Roman grabbed Becky and said "why don't after you have your match with Naomi against Alexa Bliss and Mickie James you meet me in my locker room and we can try to see if you can handle a samoan dick because some of us can get together." Becky then said "yeah I can handle a samoan dick just let me go have my match." So as Becky met Naomi as Becky put her mind to the match Naomi said "what did Roman want to talk about." Becky then said "he just told me that I kept him awake since I decided to stuff my dildo in my ass while I fingered myself." After Naomi and Becky won when she found Roman's locker room as she entered when she saw him naked and his size he said "yeah I couldn't help my jack off to your match but now that you're here I guess we can see if you can handle a samoan dick." When Becky got naked as Roman positioned her over his dick he said "get on it because I want to feel you on my dick." So as Becky was getting on Roman's dick as she was moaning with the pleasure as Roman started to fuck into Becky's pussy she moaned oh fuck yes yes yes oh god oh fuck." When Roman twitched and let Becky have a creampie as she got off of Roman he said "well Miss Irish lass kicker how was that." Becky then said "I loved it my god your better then my dildo and fingers."

Requested by BeckyReigns thanks for the request I hope that you like it