Roman Reigns

So as Roman Reigns had just won his match with Sasha Banks against Charlotte and Rusev when he went backstage to find his wife Lola as she was no where to be found Roman thought that she would probably be in his locker room as he was walking to his locker room when Renee Young asked him for a interview he said "Renee I have all the respect in the world for you and it's not just because you're dating Dean but I'm just not feeling like doing an interview at the moment." Renee said "well okay thanks for being honest with me Roman." When Roman stopped at his locker room door as he heard loud moans from the other side of the door he figured that it had to be Lola so as he opened the door and found Lola naked on a couch and a dildo in her pussy as Roman closed the door he said "well look who I find in my locker room with a dildo up her pretty pussy why do you even use that thing honey when you have me." Lola then said "okay you caught me but sometimes I just want to prepare for your massive Samoan dick because I just love when you stuff it in me but when I'm not wet I just don't like how you feel." Roman then reached for the dildo and said "well you know that I love you but I think I'm going to have to punish you because I caught you with the dildo in you." So as Roman went to his bag and pulled out the handcuffs and blindfold as soon as he reached the nipple clamps as Lola saw them she said "no baby not the nipple clamps just handcuff and blindfold me but don't use the nipple clamps." Roman then looked at Lola as he was blindfolding her he said "sorry baby it is a little too late for your apology and I want to use the nipple clamps." When Roman got the blindfold on Lola and then handcuffed her as he was putting on the nipple clamps on her when he smacked her breasts to make sure that the clamps were on good and tight when Roman got naked and shoved himself into Lola really hard she said "you bastard if that was your dick it hurt really bad and can't you take these stupid nipple clamps off I feel like they are hurting my breasts." Roman then said "well I really don't want to take the nipple clamps off but I guess I can be nice and take them off." So after he took the nipple clamps off as he got Lola on her hands and knees as he reached for the dildo as he pushed himself into her ass when she felt it she moaned yeah baby put your dick in my ass and then when she heard the dildo was on she said "Roman tell me that you aren't thinking about putting the dildo in my pussy because I don't want it." Roman then pushed the dildo in Lola's pussy and said "okay I wasn't thinking about putting the in your pussy I just put it in." Lola then said "you're unbelievable Roman first you use the nipple clamps then you take my dildo and put it in my pussy while your in my ass." Roman then said "yeah but you love me for all the hot sex we have." Lola then said "yeah your right." So as Roman lasted longer than he expected as Lola was in pain from the dildo as he took the handcuffs off when he was reaching for the blindfold Lola said "baby can you please take the dildo out of my pussy because the vibration is starting to make me hot and bothered and I just want to feel you." So as he took the blindfold off and took the dildo out of Lola as he pushed himself into her she started to have her climax and as Roman stayed inside her the whole time he said "you know that I love you so much and when we have our fun time together." As Roman plopped out of Lola she said "I know that you love me and our time together."

This one wasn't requested I just wanted to make it for one of my best friends on this app sweetheartlola she is a great friend to talk with or just listen to any ideas I get