Nikki Bella Triple H

So as Nikki Bella was walking by Triple H's office as she was walking to her private locker room as she heard screaming from the other side of Triple H's office as a unknown woman came out she said "I hope that you find someone to make you happy because I'm not comfortable with you and how you want to use bondage." When Triple H saw Nikki he said "hey Nikki do you want to do something to help me I won't use the bondage on you unless you really want to." Nikki then said "really sex with the boss I've always wanted to fuck you but I'm not a complete freak so no bondage." Triple H looked at Nikki and then said "just get in here and naked I'll give you the best sex of your life." So as Nikki took off her ring gear as Triple H saw her breasts fly he said "you are so beautiful naked but does John really make you happy when he fucks you because I'm just wondering." Nikki then said "well sometimes he makes me happy but lately John just uses the same position and I hate it because I just want him to finish before he releases." When Triple H walked over to a naked Nikki as he positioned himself in between Nikki's legs as he pushed into Nikki's pussy as he was a little bit bigger then John as he saw some tears form he said "are you okay Nikki" Nikki said "yeah I'm fine your just a little bit bigger then I expected and a little bit bigger then John but just start fucking me and maybe I can get use your length." As Triple H then started to fuck Nikki as she was enjoying him as he plopped out of her he said "get on your hands and knees but face away from me." So as Nikki did what Triple H told her as he went back to fucking Nikki as he started to slap her ass she was moaning but as he got more forceful with the slaps as he found that he was leaving a redmark on her ass as he did one last good slap Nikki found herself saying "oh fuck Triple H I'm going to cum I don't know how much longer I can last." Triple H then said "yeah I can feel it just try to keep it in until I cum because I want to give you a creampie but have it be a mixture of you and me." As Nikki tried to hold it in as she felt Triple H twitch when he started to let go as he said "okay Nikki if you want to cum let go because I'm going releasing in you." Nikki then found herself moaning as Triple H plopped out of her as he mixed her cum with his in her pussy as she let some slip out as Triple H caught it on his fingers he then let Nikki clean it and as she was sucking when Stephanie walked in and said "what the hell is going on here and I don't want Nikki to tell me." Triple H then said "I just fucked Nikki and gave her a creampie but I was going to take a picture of it so Nikki could remember it forever." As Triple H was taking a picture of Nikki's pussy he said "yeah I know Nikki loved it just look at her face as he took a picture as he showed it to Stephanie he said "isn't this hot and making you horny because it's making me horny."